Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

+
You don't need a penis to romance her. Panam doesn't care if V identifies as a woman, has a feminine voice and a vagina, as long as the rest of her body looks masculine. Every other character still treats V as a woman, even in the romance content.

You also gotta remember that this is Cyberpunk, you can change your body in a thousand ways with cyberware. There's nothing that says V couldn't have been born as a woman and identify as a woman (i.e, being cis) but chose to alter themselves to look male for aesthetic or other reasons.

With all that said, I would personally prefer if CDPR lifted the body type restrictions and made both Panam and River unconditionally bisexual, while at the same time introducing genuinely heterosexual romance interests.

ehh, I think people may be looking too hard at these things, the character's preferences are the character's preferences. It doesn't really matter if Kerry doesn't find female V attractive because he isn't attracted to women or because he doesn't find female V attractive. It also doesn't make sense to say Panam is really bisexual, so she should accept whatever you think she should accept. 1) I don't think panam ever says what she considers herself. 2) Only being into masculine body types is as valid as any other sexual preference, if that is the case. This is even more likely in a future where people have more variation in possible archetypes, and more acceptance of them existing.

Top Bottom