Wakako calls and won't hang up the DAMN PHONE!!! Patch 1.06

+
So basically, she calls me to do a mission. Then she calls right back and just stares at me and won't talk. This happens everywhere in the city I go. I can't get away from her and I can't progress with the story line. I'm level 30 and I can't save anymore because of this bug. I can't use computers, I can't quickhack, I can't do anything. I can shoot people, and that's it. I am using patch 1.06. Has anyone found a way around this bug yet?????

Attachments

• Screenshot (132).jpg
    Screenshot (132).jpg
    397.8 KB · Views: 82
Did you by any chance wait for like 5 minutes, then eventually get a chance to respond? Had her call me for a mission and she just stared at me like that for like you are describing. Restarted the game, rebooted loaded old saves etc... eventually just waited a while (walked around and explored a bit), and eventually, I got the chance to respond (it was the mission where a guy wants you to help him kill a guy who killed his wife).

No. I kept doing other missions with her ugly mug on the screen and she never hung up the phone. The problem is that I can't save, so if I die, then I go back to the last save I had before she called. She calls back to back. First she calls to give me a mission, which I accept. Then she calls back right after I hang up and just sits there like you see in the picture. Nothing to respond to because she doesn't say anything. I'm restarting the game because I am actually really enjoying it. It just sucks because I've put in a ton of hours already. I mean, I'm on level 30.

sinnerman quest? yah just sit there and wait for like 5 min
youll get more dialogue its a glitch that she just stops talking but is actually slowly reading off the lines

Top Bottom