Wakako Phone call bug

+
Hello CD Project Red
During my experience playing Cyberpunk 2077 there this bug that interfering with my gameplay. To begin the two side mission that I find unplayable are from Miss Wakako which one involves saving the net runner BugBear (nice lady). When the mission start you receive a call from the Wakako who explain the whole situation, but I'm unable to call her during the begin of the mission. Which lead to me not receiving any of the details about the mission plus once I complete the mission I don't even get PAID. (Lame) After I so called complete the mission and later on move to the next mission (Wakako favorite) I able to call Wakako but she taking about the previous mission I just completed. After that I receive another call from her, but now she just staring at me (MENACINGLY) and I can't do anything but just throw grenades(Lame). I try reloading the game but nothing changes. I really hope you can fix this issues, but not just this issues the whole game as well.

Stop it now !
You have a save before the first quest ? (8ug8ear).
All the Wakako's quests will be shifted if you don't have a save (and you will be stuck on the last) :(

I had this issue happen with two different fixers before, in one instance I was able to 'nudge' the gig completion by finishing a main story quest (any one should do)

Top Bottom