Walk The Line, Voodoo Boys

+
Hey,

I play second time and again i'm disappointed how closed this open world game sometimes is.
After talk to the Netrunner and the voodoos tried to kill me i should be able to kill the two dudes waitingfor me and beat Placide some more.
maybe Brigitte too.

not even weapon alowed there... pffft.-

Hey,

I play second time and again i'm disappointed how closed this open world game sometimes is.
After talk to the Netrunner and the voodoos tried to kill me i should be able to kill the two dudes waitingfor me and beat Placide some more.
maybe Brigitte too.

not even weapon alowed there... pffft.-
its designed to make you believe you have choices. its their story and we are just trapped into playing it their way

Forum regular
Its possible to shoot them. Dunno since exactly but once they are in the battle mode and shoot on you, you can use your guns. Placide is something special, Its better to settle him by hands (gorilla arms, nanowire,…)

I pre heist dodged countless bullets, ran over by cars and survived but Dexter "the whale" Deshan killed me with a songle small caliber bullet and all i could choose from where two offenses toward him not even trying to pull his bodyguard in the line of fire or anything. Sometimes i wonder why they simply did not add the whole heist to the 6 month of accomany Jackie slideshow.

The difference between V playing his/her life or watching the movie of his/her life is not existent. I mean we could pretty much watching the game as a movie and yell the dialoge options like comments into the cinema hall.. like in the game they wont change anything.

Last edited:
Its possible to shoot them. Dunno since exactly but once they are in the battle mode and shoot on you, you can use your guns. Placide is something special, Its better to settle him by hands (gorilla arms, nanowire,…)

How?
i cant even drew a weapon in the Voodoo spot

How?
i cant even drew a weapon in the Voodoo spot
During I walk the line you can't, it a safe area.
But you can take your revange against them (VBDs, Placide & Brigitte in particular) later if you want :rolleyes:
At this moment of the story (just after I walk The Line), you still need the VDB's help... So it seem "stupid" to try to attack them...

During I walk the line you can't, it a safe area.
But you can take your revange against them (VBDs, Placide & Brigitte in particular) later if you want :rolleyes:
At this moment of the story (just after I walk The Line), you still need the VDB's help... So it seem "stupid" to try to attack them...

kill enough force them to help.,

Good idea :rolleyes:
Yep, very good, to make them really angry and fry you when you when you connect to the net in their hiding place...

And that's just the most self serving bad aspect of that philosophy, espoused by the dude you were replying to. I get tha you are a merc, and that you're going to kill folks potentially, even on a 'pacifist' playthrough it can happen...

But to think you can kill your way out of every situation, go play diablo or something...

I don't know if it have sense in english, but "the revenge is a dish best eaten cold". In this case, it's especially true, after spending some time in the ice bath tub :D

It's more satisfying to string them along, then let Alt barbeque the runners, and take out Placide when it's done.
exactly
Post automatically merged:

I don't know if it have sense in english, but "the revenge is a dish best eaten cold". In this case, it's especially true, after spending some time in the ice bath tub :D
lol. but yes, translated to my native language its exactly how it should be :)

i follow this logic in gaming

Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius

"Kill them. The Lord knows those that are his own"

The phrase as I have always heard it is 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'. Though I kind of like yours too. I've always thought of it in the manner of the 'dish' being the unpleasant thing you're going to do to the one who wronged you and so you're 'serving' it such that they choke to death on it.

The phrase as I have always heard it is 'Revenge is a dish best served cold'. Though I kind of like yours too. I've always thought of it in the manner of the 'dish' being the unpleasant thing you're going to do to the one who wronged you and so you're 'serving' it such that they choke to death on it.
If for this reason I ask if it have sense, some french expressions literally translated mean "nothing" :D
But yeah, after few researches, yours is the "correct" translation ;)
For the avenger, the most pleasing reprisals take place some time after the affront. He can thus carefully prepare them so that they strike his opponent off guard, when the latter is no longer on his guard.
----------​
OT learning french > some examples of "funny" french expressions^^
The 10 Most Useful French Expressions For Everyday Life
And one in the game, during Johnny's memories, Rogue to Shaitan (with his HMG) when you reach the top of the Arasaka tower :
French : Envois la sauce
Literally : Send the sauce
English : Make it rain

Top Bottom