WALKING/RUNNING VARIABLE SPEED fixed!!!

+
WALKING/RUNNING VARIABLE SPEED fixed!!!

Yo my fellow Witchers!

After a long time full of frustration during hour and hours (guess around 300 now...:p) of playing the best game ever, I've found relief to my pain during the time of pleasure;)) I've made Geralt to walk (Walk_mod_v1.0) and run in every circumstances at THE SAME SPEED!!:)))
If U know what one little frustrating detail means during long nights in front of monitor with such a detailed game like TW, U..., know what I mean!:) Ehmmm..., sorry, i'm drunk of happiness:))) I'm the ultimate Witcher and i no longer need to reload save game or what so ever to get back to my favorite moving speed in world of A. Sapkowski!!!:DD

Just do as follows:

1) Download ZIP file 'Geralts_moving_speed_FIX.zip'
2) Extract two files inside an archive into Yours Witcher folder 'override' ('...\Data\Override\')

Done!

Now run The Witcher and I promise Geralt will always move the same speed!!!

Cheers for me!:)))
Cheers for CD PROJECT RED from my beloved country:))
Cheers for all U Witchers out there!!! And read Sapkowski!!!!:)))

Ehem. I Just figured that U might wanna take a look at 'WALK MOD' too if u haven't already. It makes Gerald to walk instead of running all the time. I assumed that every claimed-to-be-witcher player have one already, if not: 'Walk_mod_v1.0.zip'.

Greatest cheers for the maker of this one!!! Readme inside...

i'm confused where to move your two files.

Is it "The Witcher 2\CookedPC\Data\Override\"

EDIT: ohhhh it's for witcher 1 xD sorry got confused

SowaWitch said:
Yo my fellow Witchers!
SowaWitch said:
OMG! At last!! U awesome!!!! Thank U so much!!! I love U SowaWitch!!!

Heehe.

Cheers again!!
SowaWitch said:
Ehem. I Just figured that U might wanna take a look at 'WALK MOD' too if u haven't already. It makes Gerald to walk instead of running all the time. I assumed that every claimed-to-be-witcher player have one already, if not: 'Walk_mod_v1.0.zip'.

Why are you replying to your own topic, thanking yourself for your work?

Kindo said:
Why are you replying to your own topic, thanking yourself for your work?

Yeap. I'm happy:)) I'm brilliant;)))) I've just started the game for 8th or 9th time, never got to the end though. When i do, i'm going to take a look at assasins of kings, not a minute earlier. It's just so atmospheric in there. Love it. A lot!
Well..., gotta go to doctor maybe too...:/ Nope. I'm happy!;))))

And the 'Walk_mod_v1.0' is not mine. Don't know the author but i love him too!!:*

SowaWitch said:

I never understood why there needed to be a walk mod. If you want to walk, All you have to do is hold CTRL and then click where you want to walk to. If you want to walk permanent, then just macro your left click as such:

CTRL Down
Left Click
CTRL Up

Bad213Boy said:
I never understood why there needed to be a walk mod. If you want to walk, All you have to do is hold CTRL and then click where you want to walk to. If you want to walk permanent, then just macro your left click as such:

CTRL Down
Left Click
CTRL Up
Or install a mod and use one button to walk similar to the W key .

Top Bottom