Wall Clip/Glitch without Caliburn

+
Is this possible? I ask because, despite being on 1.52 I'm locked out of Lizzie's bar for the early Information quest and no amount of time change or resets will get me in so I've been trying to glitch inside. Only videos I've seen show the caliburn as the only car that can clip you through walls but it is too early in the story for me to get it. I've opened a ticket with support and after a couple weeks, sending saves, they eventually said they have no ETA on a fix and will no longer update me. Also not going to restart as I've already spent 45 hours getting my character to this point and if I have to throw that away without ever actually being able to use it in the story it'll be too much. Anyone have any advice? Hell, even a save editor that works for 1.52 ps4 saves would be amazing so I could possibly reset those quest flags myself, but none that I've found seem to be compatible with current ps4 saves...

Have you tried sleeping in your apartment? it will skip game time naturally.

And maybe try opening a save with previous mission in progress, try going lizzies when that mission is being tracked.

Yeah, tried the apartment sleep thing a while ago. Also tried all my old saves just in case, with no luck. I believe the problem is that 20-30 hours of gameplay ago I was wondering around the city and ran into the Mox bouncers, which told me to come back later when it's open. Ever since then they never respond or talk and regardless of time the place never opens. Neither front door nor roof.

Can you try tracking some other quest and complete that and then track this again? A big quest like delamain one.

Sadly The Information is all that's left and this is before The Heist. I ended up doing the other quest at the warehouse since I couldn't do this one and came back and still couldn't.

Your going too Lizzies bar after 7 Pm right? You should be able too talk with the bouncers then. Not sure if theres a mod too teleport or something if that fails.

Maybe this one, but not sure that the quest will be updated without talking to the bouncers :(

But on PS4, it's dead. No way to "cheat".
yea i was afraid of that too. Might have too progress the quest by talking too the bouncers. Should not get bugged just by meeting them before you do the quest. Ive done that before and not hade any issues so.

Your going too Lizzies bar after 7 Pm right? You should be able too talk with the bouncers then. Not sure if theres a mod too teleport or something if that fails.

yea i was afraid of that too. Might have too progress the quest by talking too the bouncers. Should not get bugged just by meeting them before you do the quest. Ive done that before and not hade any issues so.

Another problem is I can no longer talk to them. No talk prompt comes up anymore and they don't say anything when I'm near. I've tried every possible time between 6 PM and 6 AM haha

Maybe this one, but not sure that the quest will be updated without talking to the bouncers :(

But on PS4, it's dead. No way to "cheat".

Yeah, PS4 has made it hard to solve problems myself with cheats. Was planning to try the parked car wall clip glitch but it seems that got patched out hahaha.

Hmm not sure theres even a talk prompt, think they start talking when you walk to the entrance. Weird, is the save started in the latest patch or 1.5 atleast?

And you report it to the support ?
Because I think, there is nothing that you can do by your own to fix (at best, clear the cache, reboot the console and try again).
1. Clear your console's cache:

- Power down your console. Do not enter Rest Mode.
- Wait for the lights on your PlayStation to turn off completely and unplug the power cable.
- Wait minimum 2 minutes.
- Plug the power cable back into PlayStation and turn the console on.
"Contact Us" button.

And you report it to the support ?
Because I think, there is nothing that you can do by your own to fix (at best, clear the cache, reboot the console and try again).

"Contact Us" button.
Yeah, already talked with support. Actually you helped me out and gave me this link about a month ago when I first mentioned it in the 1.52 thread haha. They eventually said there wasn't anything they could do and no ETA on an answer or fix.

Yeah, already talked with support. Actually you helped me out and gave me this link about a month ago when I first mentioned it in the 1.52 thread haha. They eventually said there wasn't anything they could do and no ETA on an answer or fix.
Hmm sorry too say but could be something just got messed up in your save or something. You could try starting a new character but its some time too get too that quest too se if it works.

Top Bottom