Wandering In the dark mission glitch or am i missing something?

+
Wandering In the dark mission glitch or am i missing something?

So I started the mission and got all the way to the boss fight. I realized quickly I was to weak to finish this boss at level 4 so i decided to leave the dugeon and cave. I went on to try other missions and got myself up to level 7. As i return to the entrance of the cave the witch greets me and we got back to themain hall that has a portal and poisonous gas everywhere. I cannot use the portal at all i just end up walking through it and falling off the ledge and losing a bit of health. I have looked at every other passage to get thru and only found dead ends and loot. Any help would be great! Thanks fellow witcher fans!

I am experiencing the same problem. This glitch makes it so we cannot progress with the main quest. This is super annoying. Please fix it

I am having the same issue on PS4. I had the same issue, left the quest after realizing I was under-leveled and when I returned I am unable to advance and Golem never appears. This happened again in quest Wild At Heart. I progressed and went to cave then wandered off to do another quest before defeating the Werewolf and now when I go back to finish the quest the werewolf never appears in the cave. Neither quest's objective shows up in the gold circle on my mini-map.

Can someone please update me on this. Is an update required? Golem is not appearing so I cant progress in the game. Please help!!

Similar problem. Was too weak to defeat the Golem so I left. Upon returning it is in the hallway before the room you are supposed to fight it in. When I enter that room the door turns into a blue force field trapping me with the Golem on the other side. I have put way too much time into the game to go back. Im dumping this crap ass, bug laden game. Such a Fn waiste of my time and money. Should have listened to the negative reviews!

Greetings, more than a year passed, does anyone know about solution to this particular glitch when portal in the main cave doesnt work and golem is absent from his room? Thanks!

Look take from this what you will, but leaving half way through a dungeon is the most stupid idea I have ever heard. The quest is built for level 4. You have no one but yourselfs to blame for what has happened. If you have not been to and completed the Skellige quest line just restart. He is not even that hard! Fast attack x1 - dodge away, fast attack x1 - dodge away, fast attack x1 - dodge away, rinse repeat until he is hard.

Top Bottom