Want to ask about region compatibility pls really need help

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to ask about region compatibility pls really need help

So i live in Saudi Arabia and TW3 is censored here, so i want to buy the uncensored version means UK version. But the problem is that the game itself on saudi store's CUSA code is 01441 but the DLC CUSA code is 01439 which is UK code. So can i buy DLC's with a UK disc on Saudi ps store?

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Hello,
If you would buy the DLC on Saudi's Store it should be CUSA01439 and it will be uncensored only if you got the uncensored basic game. It will still work with the UK version of the game (the basic The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt). However, if you would buy the game (basic one) in Saudi's store (01441) and you don't want it to be censored, you need to buy the basic game from UK Store.
If you got some more questions regarding this issue, feel free to contact us directly via our support form :)

Last edited:
Hello,
If you would buy the DLC on Saudi's Store it should be CUSA01441 and it will be censored. However, it will still work with the UK version of the game (the basic The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt). If you don't want it to be censored, the safest way to do so is to create an account for UK and buy both game and expansion there.
If you got some more questions regarding this issue, feel free to contact us directly via our support form :)
Yes you're absolutely right CUSA 01441 main game is censored, but the DLC on saudi store is CUSA 01439 so it should work with DISC whose code should also be 01439 right? like here
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...tone/cid=EP4497-CUSA01439_00-0000000000DLCEP1 ah ok now i got it so you're saying is that the DLC (from saudi) will work with UK disc but DLC will be censored is that what you're saying?

Last edited:

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Hey,
I double checked that and the DLC will work like I wrote earlier. And yes, you are right- the expansion in Saudi's store is CUSA01439.
Another useful information is that if you will have uncensored version from UK and you will buy the expansion from Saudi's store, the expansion won't be censored. However if you would have the version 01441 and apply the 01439 DLC, both the game and expansion will be censored.
Hope now is all clear :) Sorry for the confusion earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom