Want to share this FreddyBabes video.

+
It's good to be positive. I hope the next big patch/update will deliver and get some of the good stuff from pre-HC back. As said by CDPR, too much (everything?) was changed. A nice mix will be perfect I think, so let's mix it up in 2019!

Oh yeah, it's subtle for me but even at the deck building phase something feels better. I even prefer the new Sihil. It's still impactful but less all in-ish.

One thing I don't like about the provision balance is that I picked Francesca which means I got relatively low provisions but then I got matched against Usurper. So now Usurper is even more punishing because he is double dipping his effectiveness by removing provisions from my deck as well as synergy with the leader. But that's okay I'll just play Skellige till they figure it out.

Oh yeah, it's subtle for me but even at the deck building phase something feels better. I even prefer the new Sihil. It's still impactful but less all in-ish.

One thing I don't like about the provision balance is that I picked Francesca which means I got relatively low provisions but then I got matched against Usurper. So now Usurper is even more punishing because he is double dipping his effectiveness by removing provisions from my deck as well as synergy with the leader. But that's okay I'll just play Skellige till they figure it out.
But in this case he is utterly weaker than you, because he have the lowest extra-provision, which means anyone who take Ursuper will fight a battle with less provisions than the other.

But in this case he is utterly weaker than you, because he have the lowest extra-provision, which means anyone who take Ursuper will fight a battle with less provisions than the other.

But... the provision value of my units presumes that their abilities will be usuable. If suddenly I can't use their abilities because their abilities depend on synergy with my leader which no longer exists, Usurper has removed even more provision value fro my deck. It's like he's prelocked a bunch of my stuff. And if the card was printed with "pre-locked" they'd have to knock the provision value down in order for it to be balanced woudn't they?

And with Fran, the same goes for spells. If I picked teh revive spell at 13 provisions and picked Fran so I could recast it, but now I can no longer do that, then I took a hit to my decks's provisions for nothing, while Usurper goes on ti receive full value for his provisions hit.

I'm not someone who thinks that Usurper has to be UNBEATABLE in order for him to be a bad leader. I think that anytime one player gets to make so many decisions for the OTHER player, without even having to earn the right but just being GIVEN the ability to call so many shots... I think it's a bad thing. Just like the color blue in MTG. It's so fucking dumb how people can counter spell you on turn 1 and 2. How the fuck can you play around that? Usurper isn't NEARLY as bad. But I think he's still bad. Anyway, you can mitigate his effect by picking certain leaders over others. But I think it's a shame that Fran is so much riskier to pick just because of random Usurpers out there. While Skellige is so much safer. And I love Skellige.

rrc

Forum veteran
More positive feedback from Freddybabes:

You beat me to it dear 4RM3D.. just now finished seeing his video can came to the forum to share it.. :p but not just like that.. with some content in mind.. something along the lines of..

Somebody hold FreddyBabes or he will.. His unparalled enthusisasm is really good to see. There are only two possible explanations:

1) CDPR paid him to make that video - which I don't think CDPR will do- but even if it has, it is a good thing. At last CDPR spends money in marketing.
2) FreddyBabes is really honestly this excited. Which is even much better. He was skeptical and negative about HC, but now he seems honestly excited about it.

[I haven't seen FreddyBabes videos before HC or even before his attitude has changed towards Gwent. I don't know if he is always this excited, but it is a pleasant feeling to see someone really this happy and excited.]

You beat me to it dear 4RM3D.. just now finished seeing his video can came to the forum to share it.. :p but not just like that.. with some content in mind.. something along the lines of..

Somebody hold FreddyBabes or he will.. His unparalled enthusisasm is really good to see. There are only two possible explanations:

1) CDPR paid him to make that video - which I don't think CDPR will do- but even if it has, it is a good thing. At last CDPR spends money in marketing.
2) FreddyBabes is really honestly this excited. Which is even much better. He was skeptical and negative about HC, but now he seems honestly excited about it.

[I haven't seen FreddyBabes videos before HC or even before his attitude has changed towards Gwent. I don't know if he is always this excited, but it is a pleasant feeling to see someone really this happy and excited.]

I think he really wants to like Gwent and it was exciting for him to see a step in the right direction.

Unlike other streamers who jumped to Artifact out of all card games, I love this dude! So glad he is sticking around.

rrc

Forum veteran
Unlike other streamers who jumped to Artifact out of all card games, I love this dude! So glad he is sticking around.
He jumped to Artifact, said HC sucked, but realised Artifact (may be) sucks even harder and came back to Gwent.

He jumped to Artifact, said HC sucked, but realised Artifact (may be) sucks even harder and came back to Gwent.
Artifact does suck. Paying for the game, then paying for the cards and even playing the game further? Hell no.

Top Bottom