Wanted to report two bugs in cyberpunk 2077

+
Hi Guys wanted to report two bugs in cyberpunk 2077

First is an easy quest/save bug in "The hunt" once you get to the farm - if you load a save, it resets the security devices but you can't disable them (eg use technical to break cameras or disarm mines you have already disarmed even though they are rearmed. The turrents can still be hacked to turn them off, but if you saved in the middle of them, you are likely to have a bad time. You have to run back into the house and untrip then retrip the breaker to disable the cameras ( and some of the mines)

Second and it will be a more difficult one, for some reason playing the game with overlay apps causes frame degradation. eg running discord I experience a 10fps drop. If running discord, teams and xbox, memory is not released each time you load a save and frame rate can drop to single digits after a few loads. Monitoring video memory while running the apps shows the each load results in video memory usage increasing. By contrast if the apps are turned off, memory first dips and then grows during load. (as expected)

Running windows 11 21H1 fully patched, and nvidia drivers 512.15. System specs are i7-7820x @4GHz, 32GB mem and an RTX 3080 10GB. Graphics are set to max/ultra with RTX on at 1440p with gsync on and DLSS set to auto. FPS is 60+ , 50+ with discord and if I run all the overlay apps drops to <10 after several loads when video memory is exceeded. Attempting to play like this leads to a crash to desktop and report sent. Restarting cyberpunk restores framerate.

Running from GOG launcher and latest 1.52 patch

Cheers
Kactus

Also just confirmed if you perform breach and save, then load, it undoes the effect of breach but does not allow you to reapply.

Hi Guys wanted to report two bugs in cyberpunk 2077

First is an easy quest/save bug in "The hunt" once you get to the farm - if you load a save, it resets the security devices but you can't disable them (eg use technical to break cameras or disarm mines you have already disarmed even though they are rearmed. The turrents can still be hacked to turn them off, but if you saved in the middle of them, you are likely to have a bad time. You have to run back into the house and untrip then retrip the breaker to disable the cameras ( and some of the mines)

Second and it will be a more difficult one, for some reason playing the game with overlay apps causes frame degradation. eg running discord I experience a 10fps drop. If running discord, teams and xbox, memory is not released each time you load a save and frame rate can drop to single digits after a few loads. Monitoring video memory while running the apps shows the each load results in video memory usage increasing. By contrast if the apps are turned off, memory first dips and then grows during load. (as expected)

Running windows 11 21H1 fully patched, and nvidia drivers 512.15. System specs are i7-7820x @4GHz, 32GB mem and an RTX 3080 10GB. Graphics are set to max/ultra with RTX on at 1440p with gsync on and DLSS set to auto. FPS is 60+ , 50+ with discord and if I run all the overlay apps drops to <10 after several loads when video memory is exceeded. Attempting to play like this leads to a crash to desktop and report sent. Restarting cyberpunk restores framerate.

Running from GOG launcher and latest 1.52 patch

Cheers
Kactus
Consider to copy/paste everything here to Support. Just select that which counts for you until you stumble on a tap that says "Contact us". Since you mention 2 issues, it's best to submit 2 bug-reports, 1 for each issue.

Top Bottom