War Council

+
This card bothered me for a long time and it would be cool if it changed to something like:
"Look at a random Soldier, Tactic and Agent (or Spying unit) from your deck and play one of them".

Now for the reasoning i'll start with the obvious. It mirrors Isengrim's council and i spoke against design like this in other cases, however here we have a theme that connects these cards. In the other cases, like how Ida mirrors Queen of the Night, those cards have nothing connecting them. So if you have 2 cards with the same flavor i think they should do similar things. The council in this case is presumably made up of 3 advisors, representing each of the tools of war used by Nilfgaard.

My other issue with this card is that it cheapens Tactical Decision, i think leader abilities should have something special about them.

Guest 4368268

Hasn't really bothered me, but I do like your idea. It would make deck building more specific and interesting and allow for the card to get cheaper and like you said, a leader ability printed on a card (in the same faction no less) does cheapen it.

Top Bottom