War Elephant not working as intended

+
Has anyone else noticed that "War Elephant" doesn't damage adjacent units anymore? For whatever reason, it now gets the boost without paying any cost whatsoever. This seems like a pretty substantial bug since it means the card will alway provide value well above its provision cost. I hope this gets fixed in the upcoming patch.

Have you checked the "Crew" tag description ?
Doesn't the Crew effect just make War Elephant receive an 8-point Boost for each unit damaged after dealing 4 damage to adjacent units? At least that's what I assumed after reading the card.

The Order effect reads:
"Damage adjacent units by 4, then boost self by 4 for each unit damaged.", and the Crew effect tells you to make the Boost 8 instead of 4. Why would that make the card not damage the adjacent units anymore?

Last edited:
No, it just boosts self by 8. No damage to adjacent cards : )
Well, that's somewhat confusing. With most of the other cards, the Crew seems more like a bonus ability or slight modification to the effect, but with "War Elephant", we're supposed to completely ignore the entire Order ability and replace it with an 8-point Boost. There has to be a better way to write that.

It could have a better description, I agree. Got confused a few times with cards description too : )

Top Bottom