War Pigs XP Exploit Patch 1.3

+
So I just encountered an exploitable bug in the quest War Pigs. The point where Frank pulls his gun and tells you to put your hands behind your back, I headshot him before he finished speaking killing him instantly. I shot him again while he was on the ground while Johnny was giving his post quest dialogue (he got you fired after all). I then lifted him up and put him in the trash can used in the quest (again Frank can suck it). While carrying him Johnny started his quest ending dialogue and rewarded me with the quest XP again. I then repeated the process just to see, shot Frank's corpse picked him up and walked around with his body, and yes Johnny's dialogue starts again and again I was rewarded with more XP. I was able to reproduce this 5 times with the exact same result. I also reloaded a save and performed this exact same sequence and was able to repeat it.

So I just encountered an exploitable bug in the quest War Pigs. The point where Frank pulls his gun and tells you to put your hands behind your back, I headshot him before he finished speaking killing him instantly. I shot him again while he was on the ground while Johnny was giving his post quest dialogue (he got you fired after all). I then lifted him up and put him in the trash can used in the quest (again Frank can suck it). While carrying him Johnny started his quest ending dialogue and rewarded me with the quest XP again. I then repeated the process just to see, shot Frank's corpse picked him up and walked around with his body, and yes Johnny's dialogue starts again and again I was rewarded with more XP. I was able to reproduce this 5 times with the exact same result. I also reloaded a save and performed this exact same sequence and was able to repeat it.
You can report it if you want ;)
(I don't really know which category you have to choose)

Top Bottom