Warcry [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 4th task]

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Warcry [Midinváerne with Gwent contest - 4th task]

Soldiers on the battlefield rally at the sound of their comrades' warcries but are disheartened by the jeers of their foes. Is that a hopeful cry, which will strengthen your warriors' bonds...or is it a chorus of doom? A sharp ear can tell whether it shall be victory or defeat…

Below are three quotes straight from the Gwent battlefields. Can you remember which card said what when placed on the board? Once you have found the right cards for every quote, send your answer to the special email: midinvaerneEN@kaermorhen.com. As before, the first three entries to provide all three correct answers will be rewarded with a point.

Stand at your commander’s side upon the hill, and harken unto the tumult of battle. Yet, do not ignore the shouts of your enemy -- perhaps you may hear something to your advantage? May your ears be keen! Good luck!

1. Let's show 'em what real art is.

2. Vrihedd, spar'le!

3. Naïvety is a fool's blessing…

Last edited:
Completed my task one hour ago. But... sigh, 1st and 3rd is fine but 2nd, I just hear they shout "Vrrrrihedd..." and didn't hear "spar'le!". It's take me time to recheck but I even didn't hear any one else shout "Vrihedd" than "spar'le!". Anyway, I hope I answer correct. Good luck to other.

Oh gosh, finally I can correct it.

Vattier I just sent my answer again with new email. Will it be accept and valid? Of course, the time will be count on last email.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
DEERCG;n7266340 said:
Vattier I just sent my answer again with new email. Will it be accept and valid? Of course, the time will be count on last email.

When in doubt consult the rules: http://bit.ly/2hb15CO
Each Contestant may send only one (1) solution for each task. In case of submitting multiple solutions, the latest solution will be binding

So yes, if you submitted multiple solutions, then only the latest one will be valid :)

Top Bottom