Wardrobe item bug

+
Found an Inner Torso that glitch in the wardrobe:

When i add it, the "glitch transition" when equipping stay a lot longer then the inner torso isn't visible:

No mods ? (now or before)
Because it seem to me to strongly resemble to Goro's outfit which is not available in the base game (jacket+ white shirt in the same piece of clothe).

Got some mods but none that add armors or cloths, maybe it's from https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4250 but i doubt it.
And got that one from a loot on an ennemy (only mods i'm using are the ones that enhance perfs and modify camera)
And it's a new save created in 1.6 ?
You simply update the game or perform a clean install ?
(some datas from modded 1.52 can remain in the game files even if the mods are no longer active/present).

Because it really seem to be Goro's outfit, which I never see in game since release (And I played a lot^^).

And it's a new save created in 1.6 ?
You simply update the game or perform a clean install ?
(some datas from modded 1.52 can remain in the game files even if the mods are no longer active/present).

Because it really seem to be Goro's outfit, which I never see in game since release (And I played a lot^^).
Really old save older than 1.5, but clean install (changed PC between 1.12 and 1.6, not played between, not modded before, only changed bindings.

Really old save older than 1.5, but clean install (changed PC between 1.12 and 1.6, not played between, not modded before, only changed bindings.
Ok, so probaly a "bug" introduced in 1.6 ;)
So in this case, like always, you can report it to the support :)
(including a save if possible, could be a "very" good idea)

Take a look, really seem to be his jacket-shirt :)
20-09-2022_06-46-59-ijz1ubgw.jpg
(maybe this item was added in the loot table by mistake and indeed, like it wasn't intended to be in the game, it don't have any description nor render on V).

Last edited:
Ok, so probaly a "bug" introduced in 1.6 ;)
So in this case, like always, you can report it to the support :)
(including a save if possible, could be a "very" good idea)

Take a look, really seem to be his jacket-shirt :)
View attachment 11319689
(maybe this item was added in the loot table by mistake and indeed, like it wasn't intended to be in the game, it don't have any description nor render on V).
Gonna do that report, thanks.

Top Bottom