Wardrobe tutorial FAQ

+
Q: How to get more clothing options in the wardrobe?
A: As soon as you pick up a new piece of clothing, it becomes permanently available in the wardrobe. The item only needs to visit your inventory once and it's there. So e.g. if you find a hat, loot it and scrap it right away, the hat is still available in the wardrobe forever. So it's not necessary to store items in your stash or in your inventory to use them in the wardrobe. Also if you craft a clothing item, it becomes available in the wardrobe aswell.
(y)

... oh, I guess may do some cleaning in my V inventory with this info :) ... Ive kept always only one sample of clothing, but still there is quite big amount of them :)

Just curious if you know of a "Marker" / "Symbol" or any form of identification for a item in a shop to let you know you already have it unlocked. I thought it was the little bits added to the rarity color on the left of the item but I have bought items with and without it and some were new and others were not.
Just like @LeKill3rFou said, there's a tab. There's also an option to preview the clothing item on V so you can see how the piece of clothing would look on you without actually having to buy it first. It's the same key you use to call a vehicle. On PC it's the V-key by default.

Top Bottom