Warlords of Draenor (new WoW xpac)

+
Not missing much in game, takes forever to hammer out the first few levels because of tremendous lag in some questing areas. It's like they never even stress tested this...

Ye-ah.

Good times!View attachment 7522

If ONLY Blizzard knew what to expect and/or had the resources to do something about it! If only.

Attachments

• IMG_20141114_183153.jpg
    IMG_20141114_183153.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 77
Yeah I had a buddy try to log in and was put in a long que. 8 hours later he was let on. I am not kidding either, 8 hours later. 10 years later and who know how many millions in profit this is insane. I mean they aren't a start up company with limited resources.

Thank god I didnt have any queu problems, I still find it weird that blizzard didnt have the capacity to handle all those players, and that they released with many and some obvious bugs on launch. (Instance/garrison not found, not able to click the surveyor to get your garrison) I mean for a quest that everyone must do, even in beta, it's pretty broken. (Was?)

And i'm waiting till they release the garrison mobile app, it looks like it's build for the mobile platform with the plots and the looks of the menu's. And then we can send out missions from work or school.

There are a lot more cut scenes than I was expecting. I love how much story they are putting into the zone quests.

Though I did ask a guildmate what is the deal with Hellscream jumping to the past an it not being touched on anywhere at the start of the game and he told me there was a book out. Not sure if it's a comic or one of those game novels but I still think they should have opened with that ingame.

Looks like if you were active during the first day of launch in WoD you get 5 days free. It shows up on your account page but not the launcher for some reason but people are saying they have gotten in without resubbing for their free week extra.

Message from J. Allen Brack, Executive Producer, World of Warcraft

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15269759060

In recognition of the difficulties so many of you ran into when trying to play over the first few days, we're adding five days’ worth of extra time to every subscription in the Americas, Oceania, and Europe that was active as of Friday, November 14. Things are already in a much better place than they were going into the weekend, so I hope you’ll now be able to focus on having a ton of fun with this expansion.

Top Bottom