Was my thread just deleted???

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man that's totally awful I really have nothing but love for you brother. And I love COH, haven't played COH 2 tho :(

It was deleted because it included real-life political discussion that isn't related to CP77, and that isn't permitted in the forums. I think that the moderator concerned was contacting you via PM to explain this, but that you noticed and started this thread first.

You're welcome to discuss the game, but without the inclusion of real-life politics.

It was deleted because it included real-life political discussion that isn't related to CP77, and that isn't permitted in the forums. I think that the moderator concerned was contacting you via PM to explain this, but that you noticed and started this thread first.

You're welcome to discuss the game, but without the inclusion of real-life politics.

All right, sorry for misunderstanding. I've deleted your thread for the reasons Dragonbird stated, but got distracted by real life activities and didn't manage to send you a PM about it. And as we're clear on this issue, I am locking this thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom