Was "Venus in Furs" Cut?

+
Started another playthrough, new character starting on version 1.52. I played the Nomad lifepath with Female V. Sided with Militech over Maelstrom and even revealed the mole's identity to Meredith like every Nomad playthrough I've done since launch. I play through the game and get the message from Meredith...but she's mentioning a package that was agreed upon that was delivered to the apartment. Some generic Militech-themed apparel that's honestly worthless. No option to meet up so I can get Sir John Phallustiff and obviously no sex scene with her. Did a recent update remove this from the game? Thankfully I can still use the Cyber Engine Tweaks mod to add Sir John Phallustiff to my inventory. Did CD Projekt Red decide to remove that hookup with Meredith for some reason or did I not tick some prerequisite somewhere? I couldn't find anything in patch notes about this being cut from the game. The only thing I can think of that I did differently was that I never bothered to hack the chip she gave me to try and copy the malware. But I think trying to copy it just gives you a message that it's proprietary and you can't use it.

Dont think its removed but you have too choose the right ways. Flirty response too the text about wanting too see her ink is one of them.

Dont think its removed but you have too choose the right ways. Flirty response too the text about wanting too see her ink is one of them.
Yeah, the only option I was given was about "Don't be a tease" or something along those lines. Her opening message to V was about the package being delivered that they agreed upon and that she was happy we could be professional about it. Even showed a "May we never meet again :)" message that I don't remember ever seeing. The entire message she sent felt completely different that what I've seen in past playthroughs. I figured either Venus in Furs was cut from the game or I just missed something. I figure I missed something, but I've seen a few devs out there retroactively censor their games to appease Twitter Mobs.

Oh seems you did some choice that made it non flirty then. Might be that you need too crack the shard for it too go in that direction. I got it on my latest 1.5 playtrough and i cracked it.

If you receive the "Package" at your apartment, normally she should send you the message to meet you at the No-Tell Motel
How far are you in the main quest ?
(The package is a reward for having discovered who betray Militech > Anthony).
If I remember, both answers are "flirty" :)
One to see her tattoos "closely" and another one (always choose the other one).

Guest 4561861

Update: I got the message leading to the Venus in Furs mission later.
Yep, the package is just a nomad bonus.
Thanks for updating. Most of us like to see solutions, just in case we come to this topic days or months later.

Top Bottom