Wasteland 2

+
Be interested to hear too. Didn't back Wasteland, little burned out on post apocalyptic at the time from a few hundred hours spent in New Vegas. Regretting it a bit now that I can't play Fallout anymore, might pick up if it comes out on GOG.

I found out about it after their crowdfunding, so I wait for the release. GOG probably won't be an option, unless they'll enable Linux sales like now. But HB or directly from inXile would be OK.

It was my first Kickstarter, so I didn't back with enough money to access the beta, but I wouldn't really want to try it out until it's finished. It would be like reading excerpts of a book I have been anticipating.

For you guys who didn't jump in during the Kickstarter, I think you can still pledge through Paypal. If interested. All we backers get is a "quirky skill that doesn't affect gameplay", so you may as well buy it when it comes out.

Quick and dirty: It's rough as hell, the combat isn't very good(no stances and no aimed shots), skills and attributes are very unbalanced right now, there are three fucking Skyrim references in the game and it runs as well as my dead grandmother.

HomemComH said:
Quick and dirty: It's rough as hell, the combat isn't very good(no stances and no aimed shots), skills and attributes are very unbalanced right now, there are three fucking Skyrim references in the game and it runs as well as my dead grandmother.

You've just ruined my day.

slimgrin said:
You've just ruined my day.

This is a real beta though, a lot can change. Just today they've released a massive patch for the game that changed a lot of stuff, if they keep this pace up for updates WL2 will be a very different different - and hopefully much better - game in six months.

HomemComH said:
Come on man, couldn't you have been more gentle?

Maybe you'll catch a bug during your vacation. I hear the dry arid climate of the wasteland is supposed to be good for your health.

I backed the Kickstarter but now thankfully I can choose to redeem my key at GOG.com. I just wish I could preload the game the night before: system requirements include a whopping 30 GB's of storage space!!

Top Bottom