Watch CD Projekt RED Summer Conference today at 5 p.m. GMT

+
Watch CD Projekt RED Summer Conference today at 5 p.m. GMT

Todays the day! Make sure to tune in at 5 p.m. GMT to watch our Summer Conference LIVE here on The Witchers website or alternatively, visit our Facebook page and click on the Ustream tab.
Weve got a huge announcement to make, so dont forget to be with us!
Click here to check your local time.

I never understand CDProject. I live on the Canary Islands so I have GMT + 0. They have announced the show today will be at 17:00 GMT, but when I have seen any other shows, it starts always an hour later. Why is that? If I live on the GMT zone + 0, Why do I not watch at 17:00 o'clock, as it should be?

Thanks in advance, and wow I cannot wait to watch the show.

Yeray82 said:
I never understand CDProject. I live on the Canary Islands so I have GMT + 0. They have announced the show today will be at 17:00 GMT, but when I have seen any other shows, it starts always an hour later. Why is that? If I live on the GMT zone + 0, Why do I not watch at 17:00 o'clock, as it should be?

Thanks in advance, and wow I cannot wait to watch the show.
the post links to this: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CD+Projekt+RED+Summer+Conference&iso=20120530T17&ah=2 ;)

MM360 said:
Today’s the day! Make sure to tune in at 5 p.m. GMT to watch our Summer Conference LIVE here on The Witcher’s website or alternatively, visit our Facebook page and click on the Ustream tab.

We’ve got a huge announcement to make, so don’t forget to be with us!

Click here to check your local time.

Every so often, we should be allowed to give orens (kudos) to red and blue names. If I could, I would give you one for posting that time converter. You just saved me many dead brain cells. Thank you!

Unfortunately I might not have the time to watch the whole conference, but I'll do my best to watch it for the time I can spare.

unlike previous ones usually of ~40 min (if I remember correctly) this one is 2 hours long :eek:

DeargRuadhri said:
Unfortunately I might not have the time to watch the whole conference, but I'll do my best to watch it for the time I can spare.
Don't worry -- someone usually posts a summary. Typically, a forum member posts an unofficial summary right away, and CDPR gets around to posting the video on YouTube a day or two later. So you can read the high points when you have time and watch the whole thing a couple of days from now. ;)

Corylea said:
Don't worry -- someone usually posts a summary. Typically, a forum member posts an unofficial summary right away, and CDPR gets around to posting the video on YouTube a day or two later. So you can read the high points when you have time and watch the whole thing a couple of days from now. ;)
Thank you, but I know the drill from the past conferences, so no, I'm not worried. :)

Where to watch without Facebook account, seems like the https://www.facebook.com/thewitcher is available only to the ones with account.

EDIT: Oops, I think I should just wait for the official site.

Top Bottom