Watch Cyberpunk: Edgerunners with us!

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

Don't miss the chance to watch the first three episodes of Cyberpunk: Edgerunners before their official premiere!

Come and join our watching party on twitch.tv/cdprojektred on Monday, September 12th at 7 PM CEST.

PS The event is co-streaming friendly! Learn more: https://www.cyberpunk.net/co-streaming

akmid

Forum regular
"If you don't mind Japanese dubbing, you can watch this program instead (starting at 7 PM AEST, September 13)"
That is the only way to watch it lol.

If there is no english subtitle (at least for me), I'm not sure that don't understanding a single word during the whole 3 episodes "is the only/best way" :D

It was, funnily enough, the way I first watched Bubblegum Crisis (the original one). Really didn't have much of an idea what was going on, but liked how it looked a lot. :)

I'm not sure if I'll be watching it with the English or Japanese dub. I generally prefer the original language, but something is dragging me towards English this time.

Cheers,
Merric

It was, funnily enough, the way I first watched Bubblegum Crisis (the original one). Really didn't have much of an idea what was going on, but liked how it looked a lot. :)

I'm not sure if I'll be watching it with the English or Japanese dub. I generally prefer the original language, but something is dragging me towards English this time.

Cheers,
Merric
I could be wrong we will see, but if it's ike TW3 or Cyberpunk, I don't see any reason to not watch the serie in your language if it's available :)

A little bit like saying "the only way to play TW3 or Cyberpunk is to play them in Polish" which is in my opinion, not true. English is great, french is great and I'm sure all the other languages too.

So I'll watch the first 3 episodes in english, no problem (I can handle it^^) . But the 13th, I'll watch the serie in french because I want to enjoy the graphics and the show more than be focused on reading the subtitles :giggle:

While playing Cyberpunk, I almost miss it o_O
Post automatically merged:

Hum... now, a question !
@team_Lucy or @team_Rebecca ? :love:

Last edited:
I just finished watching chapter 6. I have to say I think it's FUCKING WONDERFUL. You sit in Night City, the story is interesting, the characters draw the viewer's attention, very successful moments of action. A great job, I hope there are more seasons, I'm enjoying it a lot.

I just finished watching chapter 6. I have to say I think it's FUCKING WONDERFUL. You sit in Night City, the story is interesting, the characters draw the viewer's attention, very successful moments of action. A great job, I hope there are more seasons, I'm enjoying it a lot.
Particularly Lucy :ohstopit:

Lucy is a charm, sensitive and mature. Rebeca, on the other hand, is a crazy and very funny fury. By the way, I recommend the cult anime movie: The Fist of the North Star. He is a reference like Akira.

Top Bottom