Watch GWENT World Masters this weekend!

+

Dominika

CD PROJEKT RED

This Saturday and Sunday, join us for the grand finale of GWENT Masters Season 3 - the World Masters tournament! We’ll be going live at twitch.tv/cdprojektred at 4 PM CET on both days. What do we have in store?

8 of the best GWENT players of 2021 season:

Awesome broadcast team:

Twitch Drops with the new and unique Season 3 cardback:

And of course some card leaks and the 2022 roadmap…

See you on the Twitch chat!

P.S. The Divination Challenge is open until 23:59 CET today so make sure to check it out and fill in your predictions to earn special GWENT rewards!

DRK3

Forum veteran
I'm a bit disappointed with the casters in the match that just occurred (Akela's ST vs Kuku's NG):

Shinmiri said he thought Kuku had played the 2 Coups before R3... That was not the case, the Coup was still on his deck (i checked), he was smart and mulligan'ed it away even though he had Joachim in hand, because he expected his opponent to have a dryad's caress (which he did have access, with Fauve) and it would purify the Joachim and make Coup little more than a 3pt play.
Post automatically merged:

Amazing match we just had between Lord Triss vs Cyberz, i believe this is the first time this tournament that we got to 2-2? :oops:

That's the second time amazing Alzur RNG gave Cyberz the win, i wish i was that RNG-Skilled too!

Last edited:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Congratulations to the winner of Masters 3.

CyberZ.
I confess i didnt even know this player before this event, and like many others, probably underestimated his potential.
Sad to see someone do so well and then immediately leave the Gwent scene.

But he gave us some great moments, specially with Caldwell and Alzur, the meme players thank you for this :cool:

Note to mods - i tried to put comment under spoilers but wasnt able to, i would appreciate if any of you could do that for me, as i know some players watch the event later and dont like to see who won on the forum comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to the winner of Masters 3.

CyberZ.
I confess i didnt even know this player before this event, and like many others, probably underestimated his potential.
Sad to see someone do so well and then immediately leave the Gwent scene.

But he gave us some great moments, specially with Caldwell and Alzur, the meme players thank you for this :cool:

Note to mods - i tried to put comment under spoilers but wasnt able to, i would appreciate if any of you could do that for me, as i know some players watch the event later and dont like to see who won on the forum comments.
You didnt know him because problably you dont enter in tlg Page.

Also If you look for the crown points, He was The first One.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added tags. You can edit them if I spoilered too much by editing where the tags start.
Looks like I still have some old image I've made to show how to use spoiler tags, so here you go:
howtospoiler.png

------------------------

I didn't watch the finals as it was 11pm here when the dev video segment ended, but imo both finalists played an excellent tournament and deserved to be in the finals. :beer:

DRK3

Forum veteran
Added tags. You can edit them if I spoilered too much by editing where the tags start.
Looks like I still have some old image I've made to show how to use spoiler tags, so here you go:

------------------------

I didn't watch the finals as it was 11pm here when the dev video segment ended, but imo both finalists played an excellent tournament and deserved to be in the finals. :beer:
Thank you. I did try the method you are describing here, and ive also tried the 'More Options' - 'Spoiler' - neither worked, even though i've remembered using them and functioning correctly in the past... maybe my browser is outdated or something that is preventing it from working :shrug:

If you didn't watch the streams, you can still hear Bart the Bard's songs as they've now been uploaded to YouTube:

Totally worth listening (even if you did watch, imo); they're awesome songs with clever rhymes. :D

Hi some one know why dont get Cardback: World Masters 3 after 8 hours watched? I have it in twich but not got in game.

Attachments

• Cardback3.jpg
    Cardback3.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 86
Top Bottom