Watch Open #1 this weekend!

+

It’s the first GWENT Open of Season 3! Join us on our official Twitch channel on Saturday and Sunday, at 4 PM CEST on both days.

We’ll see top players of the Season of the Wolf and Season of Love competing for a spot in the Grand Finale of Season 3 – the World Masters tournament, and shares of the 10 000 USD base prize pool and additional prize pool from your Winter Pack & Bundle purchases.

And we’ve got some new faces not only in the participants line-up, but also in the broadcast team!

As usual, you’ll be able to earn Twitch Drops while watching the stream. Here you will find all details about the revamped Twitch Drops system, and here are the dedicated Open #1 Twitch Drops milestones:
  • 2h: 50 Meteorite Powder
  • 4h: 50 Meteorite Powder + Pavko Gale avatar
  • 6h: 1 Ultimate Keg
  • 8h: 1 Ultimate Keg

See you on the weekend!

rrc

Forum veteran
Well, I am almost positive that they will be called with their previous, original old game-name.. BTW, what about the brackets??!

Well, I am almost positive that they will be called with their previous, original old game-name.. BTW, what about the brackets??!
You mean who will face who? That most likely will be decided in tomorrow's TWIG by Burza.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Entering a public competition with a name like that is quite a ballsy move. Good on you, man. I wish I had your confidence.

I watched most of the Open, and really enjoyed it. There were a lot of super close matchups and very smart and interesting plays. I think it's emblematic of the good state that the game is in, how much interesting strategy there was between different decks. I did feel so bad for Bart playing his Drill on the wrong row in his match, though, I can't imagine how bad he felt!

My favourite was the Braathens tug of war. :D

I only watched the three first series on Saturday and 99% of the first series on Sunday (plus the dev stream), so I no doubt missed some cool plays and other noteworthy stuff (such as that Drill play mentioned above), though. I checked Twitter today to find out who ended up winning, and was happy to see the answer. He's such a character, as well as an excellent player.

All of the casters did a great job, too.

Top Bottom