Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

+
Awesome conference :D I don't have any Apple devices so I can't get the free comic, but I will certainly take a free backup copy of TW2 and Fallout 1 :D I'm also very happy that we can pre-load the patch. 10 GB will probably take me several days to download XD

Siven said:
Some changes to the inventory i saw. Like the tooltips now a popout rather than scrolling on the bottom of the screen area.

While minor, they will improve the experience i think.

Just hope they come to the PC too.

I agree. Having the complete item information visible at once seemed a lot easier to read than the tiny scrolling window, plus I like the comparison window. I hope that was added to the PC version as well. It's not really a big change since the UI is pretty much the same, so I hope it's possible they did this in the PC version too even though they said they weren't going to alter the PC UI.

yeah 10gb oh would have imagined? want to look at tha faces of all those who thought it must be 3-4 :plol

you guys must be forgetting, the comic will be available free on gog those who bought there as a goodie :)

I think 10gb is with all the language packs available. So most people can probably trim it down a few gigs. Its still a huge patch though.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
yeah 10gb oh would have imagined? want to look at tha faces of all those who thought it must be 3-4 :plol

well I actually thought it would be around 2-3 gb

so my reaction was

I think 10gb is with all the language packs available. So most people can probably trim it down a few gigs. Its still a huge patch though.

I'm not sure but I think it was said that it would be bigger with additional language packs, so 10 gb would be the default size with one language.

you guys must be forgetting, the comic will be available free on gog those who bought there as a goodie :)
yes, but I want the interactive one

So, will the GOG backup include a digital version of the Dark Edition artbook? I'd like to have that at least in that form :/

Nisse said:
yes, but I want the interactive one

I must have missed the interactive part in the conference, the digital comice will be free as a pre-order in one site (don't remember which) and on gog
well I hope they are interactive too, else since its free will get it on my girlfriend's iphone

I know a lot of people were hoping for an expansion pack, but the XBox version of TW2 just went gold a few days ago; it's way too soon for the core TW2 team to have produced an expansion pack. We can still hope for one ... just not as soon as all that. ;)

Looking forward to the trailer though. Trying not to be disappointed, after all we get so much for free.

Well we know they are going to announce something this year, so I still am hoping for an expansion:)

JackintheGreen said:
You are a buzz-kill...
Just as Siegfried in Shani's party... :p

4 hours of FREE STUFF and you are dissapointed???

Free stuff that I can't see / use or am not interested in.

I was hoping for new content that I'd gladly pay for.
The only thing that excited me about this is a new trailer.

Aver

Forum veteran
KnightofPhoenix said:

You are spoiled. ;)

KnightofPhoenix said:

you kinda make no sense, so 4 hours of new additional gameplay and 33 minutes of in game cinematics is not content to you?

KnightofPhoenix said:

The free stuff are the additional 4 hours of gameplay and maybe more (and EE 10 gb patch) how can you not be satisfied? From a different Developer/Publisher this would be 15-30 bucks.
Did you expect that they will add more content or show everything in the conference?
The sneak peek in the last act was good imho.

Top Bottom