Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

+
I'm in Australia... is 'tomorrow' Thursday or Friday (GMT time)? It's 1 PM Thursday right now, so if it's only in four hours that would be awesome :D

slimgrin said:
Well, not to sound like a jerk, but they can continue to fix stuff: like the UI, make the font more legible, hardware mouse support, improve targeting of objects and doors, reduce pop in, and even further optimize the engine. FWH for example has a superbly optimized game with all the PC trimmings, and yet they are improving the engine even more. So while I love new content and am extremely grateful for what CDPR is adding to the game, they still need to get rid of some of the consolitus, and they still need to fix stuff if TW2 is ever going to achieve the same degree of polish TW1 EE has.
Or, they can overlook such simply annoyances that can easily be fixed once the mod kit comes out, and focus their resources on developing more games?

Dragon said:
Or, they can overlook such simply annoyances that can easily be fixed once the mod kit comes out, and focus their resources on developing more games?

Don't agree. And that's against their philosophy as well, as they have said on numerous occasions. So yeah, fixing all the minor 'annoyances' would make a lot of people happy.

Also, a modkit hasn't been confirmed.

Adonai- said:
Gah, that translates to 3 in the morning here?

No, not even with coffee.

Guess I will wake up tomorrow to read some wonderful CDPR/GOG summaries then.

I was about to say we must be in the same timezone, but then I realised I'd mis-counted. It'll be 1am here. Still a bit late for me though.

Friday, steelbom - (Yeah, I've done my share of turning up for web conferences a day early and wondering why nobody was there)

Dragon said:

Has a modkit been confirmed? Anyways if CDPR is PC first you'd think a FOV slider and better PC UI would have been in the game since launch.

atleast some things go right for mepoland is just 3.5 hours behind India so ideal night time for me :D

dragonbird said:
I was about to say we must be in the same timezone, but then I realised I'd mis-counted. It'll be 1am here. Still a bit late for me though.

Friday, steelbom - (Yeah, I've done my share of turning up for web conferences a day early and wondering why nobody was there)
Ahahah lol yeah, thanks for letting me know.

I just hope whatever is the announcement which will be cool no doubt, we get a new trailerThats the only thing we can get "immediately" than waiting for like ~2 more weeks!well unless that "surprise" is you can download the EE patch today only :p

JackintheGreen said:
I got your back, people. I'll post a Summary of the thing for ye.

Wait, does that mean we're gonna have a little fast typing contest here?

I am ready :D Still hours left though. Hope its something good!

I just hope whatever is the announcement which will be cool no doubt, we get a new trailerThats the only thing we can get "immediately" than waiting for like ~2 more weeks!well unless that "surprise" is you can download the EE patch today only

If that happens I know what I will be doing tomorrrow:)

Chewin3 said:
Blast it! 3 AM in the morning here. Ah well, I think I can manage that.

Hey, do it Witcher style - enter Medidation and fast forward till 3AM ! :)

gregski said:
Hey, do it Witcher style - enter Medidation and fast forward till 3AM ! :)

Hey, that's worth a shot. First I'll need to find a campfire...

gregski said:
Isn't it 8 pm. ? (GMT +2 +1 for summer time). If Finland.

Gosh, you're right! I messed up using the time converter.

Well, at least campfires are not needed anymore. :p

Chewin3 said:
Hey, that's worth a shot. First I'll need to find a campfire...

Gosh, you're right! I messed up using the time converter.

Well, at least campfires are not needed anymore. :p

So the two people (you and I) who got the time wrong both picked Australian time? There must be some hidden message there.

Top Bottom