Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

+
Chewin3 said:
Gosh, you're right! I messed up using the time converter.

Well, at least campfires are not needed anymore. :p

Well I had to check greenwichmeantime.com to figure out the right time so...

Glad it helped.

Chewin3 said:
Hey, that's worth a shot. First I'll need to find a campfire...

Gosh, you're right! I messed up using the time converter.

Well, at least campfires are not needed anymore. :p

After aranging the campfire in my room i tried it, but the strange sound from the fire detector was disturbing my meditation.

It is almost 2pm in poland so am i correct in "assuming" the announcemnet starts in 3 hours? or am I way off

Mavowar said:
It is almost 2pm in poland so am i correct in "assuming" the announcemnet starts in 3 hours? or am I way off

You're off. It's 5pm GMT, not 5pm Poland time.
Five hours to go.

slimgrin said:
Well, not to sound like a jerk, but they can continue to fix stuff: like the UI, make the font more legible, hardware mouse support, improve targeting of objects and doors, reduce pop in, and even further optimize the engine. FWH for example has a superbly optimized game with all the PC trimmings, and yet they are improving the engine even more. So while I love new content and am extremely grateful for what CDPR is adding to the game, they still need to get rid of some of the consolitus, and they still need to fix stuff if TW2 is ever going to achieve the same degree of polish TW1 EE has.
Yeah, you're absolutely right, would be pretty cool if CDP Red did this because the game still need some fixes and tweaks. But if they announce a "special surprise" for us the fans, I think it would be something different and new, not more fixes, if you know what I mean XD

People, I think is already four hours to go! Or not?

Damn, I just found out I can't watch. I really hope I can find the entire thing on youtube after it's finished :)

I'm watching, get the party started :D

DonSwingKing: have you tried Gog.com? http://www.gog.com/news/spring_conference

Damn - i thought i was in GMT+1 (it's 18:10 in germany), but summer time (daylight saving time ^^) destroyed my calculations.

if gog.com is giving away a free rpg classc for those who own witcher 2 ,how can i prove that i own the witcher 2 on their site,i got the boxed version 2 with physical discs ?
i have reged my game here ,but how to prove it on gog.com

Schmooples said:
People aren't really paying attention to the GMT. Hopefully many won't miss this because of that.

Well, most were just early and not late to the party, so I guess they won't be missing it.

benke50 said:
if gog.com is giving away a free rpg classc for those who own witcher 2 ,how can i prove that i own the witcher 2 on their site,i got the boxed version 2 with physical discs ?
i have reged my game here ,but how to prove it on gog.com

If the giveaway is real it's a PR move anyways, you'll prolly need to register at GOG and maybe enter the original game key or something like that. :)

Top Bottom