Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

+
Free backup of TW2 at GOG (even if you bought it on Steam or at retail).

So, what I already have ;) heh, CDPR are good folks. Don't think Activision would do something like this

HomemComH said:
Shit, I might buy some Ubisoft games now.

shit for real!!!!

So no new Witching in any game form. What a letdown.

No Apple devices so, so don't care about those.

Tohveli said:
So no new Witching in any game form. What a letdown.

No Apple devices so, so don't care about those.

They've made it pretty clear that there wasn't going to be any new game announcements.

HOPE Y'ALL LAZY ASSES THAT DON'T HAVE FALLOUT GET IT NOW.

OKeyz... as promised, now ze great summary...

1)TW2 Enhanced edition for Xbox and PC
Marcin Iwinski (not yet as famous as Steve Jobs... :p) presented and summarised the game:
1.1 million copies sold of PC VERSION.
Mature non linear story
Tactical and spectacular combat
Exploration and interaction with the world

Then Marcin shows a sneek peek of new cool trailer (full trailer will be released tomorrow...Geralt on horseback!!! )

Patch for PC Enhanced edition will be 10GB (thanks Daywalker30, for the remainder). PC users will be able to download the patch starting from the 11th on April. The update won’t be active until April 17th, though.

Xplanation of XBox release.
New features
showing presentation of Xbox version with commentary
shown new side-adventure (without spoilers). (we help Brigit, a Roche agent)
Theres a a werewolf in the wereabouts, apparently, :)

There will be 1000 "review copies" of the Xbox version delivered for FREE. You have to submit a petition for it (in Facebook page?). Then you commit yourself to post a review of the game in facebook. This is actually a cool merketing device... :)
check this link if you are interested:
http://en.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28624-news-review-the-witcher-2/

2) Special Surprise for Witcher 2 fans
The Witcher coming for MAC... Cool... :rolleyes:
It will be a hybrid version. If you already have the steam PC version, you can play with your Mac.

3) Other Witcher 2 Great Details... COMING SOON!!!
The Witcher digital comic book will be available for i-pod and i-phone FOR FREE.
17th April in IOS

4) Somthg unique for gamers and CDPROJEKT fans
FREE BACK UP COPY OF THE WITCHER 2 IN GOG FOR every registered user (actually it's the digital collectors editon of Witcher 2).Available on 17th April.

5) And now for smthg. completely different: Some GOG newz...
Great Trevor Longino speaks...
some games... yadayada... :p
Assassins Creed Directors Cut available (special offer WITH hEROes of Might and Magic, available until 20th April I think)
Botanicula, a new point and click adventure, with a very cool art-style.

LEGENDARY GAME NEWZ....

FALLOUT WILL BE FOR FREE, FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS...!!!!

Last but not least, the full video of the conference will be available in You-tube some time later...

thanks for the summary JackAC1 DC and Fallout are big gog newsthe site stopped working for a few min :p

Some changes to the inventory i saw. Like the tooltips now a popout rather than scrolling on the bottom of the screen area.

While minor, they will improve the experience i think.

Just hope they come to the PC too.

JackintheGreen said:
OKeyz... as promised, now ze great summary...

thanks for the summary :)
but you missed the 10 gb enhanced edition patch for pc, which is almost as big as the game itself

Fallout is a very old game and it shows when you play it.and the backup copie of witcher 2 is only aviable for those with a game key wich i dont have,there was no game key in my boxed version.and the 10 gig of download for a patch is to much for my bad internet connection.

Siven said:
Some changes to the inventory i saw. Like the tooltips now a popout rather than scrolling on the bottom of the screen area.

While minor, they will improve the experience i think.

Just hope they come to the PC too.

I'm pretty sure they have said in the past, that no 360 inventory and control changes will appear on PC

Top Bottom