Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

+
Watch our live announcement at 5:00 PM GMT tomorrow for exciting news from CD Projekt RED

Make sure to watch our conference which takes place tomorrow at 5pm GMT.It will be streamed LIVE from our HQ and can be watched at Gamesradar and our Facebook page (Ustream tab).
Below you will find a brief summary of what well be talking about:
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition release for PC and Xbox 360
A special surprise for all The Witcher 2 fans
Other great details about whats coming soon for The Witcher 2
Something unique for gaming enthusiasts all over the world
AND! Stay tuned after our part of the show and see what incredible changes have come to GOG.com

MM360 said:
<p>Below you will find a brief summary of what we’ll be talking about:</p>
<p>• The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition release for PC and Xbox 360</p>
<p>• A special surprise for all The Witcher 2 fans</p>
<p>• Other great details about what’s coming soon for The Witcher 2</p>

....expansion?

EXPANSION!

Aditya

Forum veteran
KnightofPhoenix said:
....expansion?

EXPANSION!

excited whatever the surprise will be as long as it concerns TW2!!
also looking forward to the gog announcement :)

I can't be at my computer at 5 p.m. GMT tomorrow, so I hope CDPR intends to record this and post the recording as soon as it's all over!

Looking forward to your interesting news, whatever it is.

I really love The Witcher, and I really love GOG. It just amazes me that you folks have what it takes to make TWO such great things.

It wont be expansion but im wating in anticipation for conference im really curious.

• A special surprise for all The Witcher 2 fans

• Other great details about what’s coming soon for The Witcher 2
More? I just agree with KnightofPhoenix, maybe is an expansion. I mean... What more surprises they can do? You CDP RED already gave us too many surprises XD

Free DLC, patches and some gameplay tweaks, an Enhanced Edition, the XBOX 360 version, The Bard Saviors of Queens, hairstyles for Geralt, DRM-Get-Out-Of-My-Way, GOG changes...

3am on Friday morning. Sigh. A bit too late (or early?) even for me.

I'm relying on my nice, kind, sweet fellow-forumites to have the summary ready for me when I wake up. Because you're all such wonderful people, aren't you! Aren't you?

dragonbird said:
I'm relying on my nice, kind, sweet fellow-forumites to have the summary ready for me when I wake up. Because you're all such wonderful people, aren't you! Aren't you?

I`m really hoping for kind and wonderful myself . No way i can make that schedule . What say you kind and wonderful forum people .

Purpleknight said:
More? I just agree with KnightofPhoenix, maybe is an expansion. I mean... What more surprises they can do?

Well, not to sound like a jerk, but they can continue to fix stuff: like the UI, make the font more legible, hardware mouse support, improve targeting of objects and doors, reduce pop in, and even further optimize the engine. FWH for example has a superbly optimized game with all the PC trimmings, and yet they are improving the engine even more. So while I love new content and am extremely grateful for what CDPR is adding to the game, they still need to get rid of some of the consolitus, and they still need to fix stuff if TW2 is ever going to achieve the same degree of polish TW1 EE has.

Gah, that translates to 3 in the morning here?

No, not even with coffee.

Guess I will wake up tomorrow to read some wonderful CDPR/GOG summaries then.

Top Bottom