Water Hag Mutagen Drop Rare or Something Else

+
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is something off with the Water Hags and them not dropping their mutagens. I've been at this for awhile now, and I still haven't gotten one. I remember that it was an issue for my last playthrough too (that character bugged out for what ever reason), but I eventually did get one. Is the drop rate just that low? I mean kill a wraith and you're almost guarenteed a Wraith mutagen. If anyone has any insight into this Water Hag problem, please, feel free to share.

Thanks,
Charlie

Yeah, they're far more rare than something like Wraith mutagens. From what I've seen Bilge Hags (high-level Water Hags) drop them a lot more often than the low-level ones.

Yeah, they're far more rare than something like Wraith mutagens. From what I've seen Bilge Hags (high-level Water Hags) drop them a lot more often than the low-level ones.

So, I had to restart my game yesterday because i couldn't open chests. I thought the RNGod being nice as I found a Water Hag in White Orchard. Should I give up on getting a mutagen from it, or do all Water Hags no matter the level have the same likelihood of dropping the mutagen?

Had to edit because I hit the post button too soon. Like the big fat dummy I am.

The folks named Water Hags don't drop Water Hag mutagens, only the Bilge Hags (high level water hags). There is one guarding a treasure southwest from Yantra and there is guaranteed with Muire Dyaeblen contract quest in Skellige. Water hag decotions give you 50% bonus damage while at full health.

Top Bottom