Water problem

+
New installation of the game. Without mods or any additions. I tried to reinstall the drivers on the video card. I installed the latest drivers. Video card Radeon RX Vega 64. I tried to change the graphics settings in the game. Checked the integrity of the game files all without result
How can this be fixed?

Respectfully,
Vladimir

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 63
Make sure you have the latest version of the game installed. In case you are overclocking CPU, GPU and/or RAM, it's best to disable that (it can cause problems for TW3).

Other than that, it might still be GPU driver related. Newer GPU drivers tend to cause problems for TW3, so it could be better to experiment with older versions of the driver.

You might also check out the suggestions from this page (except maybe no. 1):
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/witcher-3/pc/sp-technical/issue/1003/the-game-is-not-launching-2

Hello!
The game is bought and installed in Steam. A computer without any overclocking with factory settings.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X processor
Motherboard Gigabyte X470 AORUS GAMING 7 WIFI
Memory 16Gb DDR4 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z
Video Card AMDRadeon RX Vega 64 HIS Liquid Cooling 8192Mb
Windows 10 x 64 system
Installed a clean system on a separate disk. I installed only drivers on the video card on it and nothing more. One of the first drivers for my video card Non-WHQL-Win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Crimson-ReLive-17.9.1-Sep7 (2017). I deleted the game and downloaded it again.
There is no result all the same. What else can be done?
Sorry for google translator

Respectfully,
Vladimir

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 56
Did you also install the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributables, as was suggested in the link I mentioned?

Other than that, what sort of monitor are you using?
The issue might also be related to some of the graphics settings of your video card.

Are you playing the game in full screen mode?

Hello!
Yes, I downloaded and installed all the Microsoft Visual C ++ redistributables from this list on a clean system. No result. The monitor I have is a regular 60 hertz Philips 278G4. I tried to connect everything to the TV too. Launched the game in windowed mode and in full screen. I tried to change the settings in the panel radeon
not changing not what

Respectfully,
Vladimir

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    682.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 61
And you did close all non-essential background apps (as was mentioned in the link above)? Hmm, I still suspect that it has something to do with the GPU/Display. Definitely, make sure you have the most neutral settings on your Monitor/TV. And that features like 3D and so on are disabled. I'm unsure if a faulty HDMI cable could cause an issue like that.

But I'm running out of ideas. You could reach out to CDPR support. Maybe they have an idea:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/witcher-3/pc/sp-technical/issue/1003/contact-to-support

If you reach out to them make sure to also give them all infos regarding your computer.

Top Bottom