Way to disable or reduce gore?

+
Thanks guys for all your efforts. I will give these a try and let you know the results!Yes.. I LOVE Fantasy RPGs and quality ones. Since there are NO others on the PC market, I don't like the foul language but I'll see what I can do.THANKS AGAIN - Will report back

The Witcher is a Game whit a little blood^^ You can configured whit The DDS and WFX all Blood Effects.I Have the Alpha Color reduced! Lennard have all my Modifized Blood Wfx Files and my Mods is allready Over! I sending via E-mail all Patches :peace:I have harcore,No Blood,heavy blood,maximum all bloodpaches have a red color ;) Lennard my best Friend thank you for interesting my patches :wave:best regards Master

Chuckles said:
I don't know what version you have, but I have a general european version (being in Australia).Sorry, but I don't get why you want to reduce the gore. Monster-slaying is not clean work, and the amounts of blood and gore are not nearly as copious as even a B horror flick.I pretty sure you cannot shut off the gore, just as you cannot shut off the violence, swearing, sexual references, nudity etc beyond purchasing a censored version from another country.Bad luck it seems, but did you expect THIS game to be fairies and princesses, let alone the Enhanced Edition?
He already said he's not interested in your pointless opinion on the subject. Play the game the way you want and don't badger people who want to play it another way. That's the beauty of the modding community. Go away if you have nothing useful to add.A huge thank you to those who worked hard on this no blood mod!!!

I'd like to add that I also appreciate the no blood mod! Thank you very much! This gore doesn't bother me but our iMac is in the living room. My wife is not a fan of high gore games though and it bugs her to have it on where she can watch. Since personally I really don't care one way or another a mod like this is perfect for my situation. Thanks!

PS. I know it's a few years behind but I don't really play too many games. This was one I wanted to get around to.

Top Bottom