We are back with the second edition of Photo Mode Challenge!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Take part in our Photo Mode Challenge and show us Night City through your eyes! Hope you’re ready to show us what you’ve got and win some prizes!

Every couple of weeks we’ll post a different challenge, each one tasking you with capturing a particular Night City theme using the photography setting of your Kiroshis — aka the in-game Photo Mode!

The submission periods for each challenge are as follows:
  • Photo Mode Challenge #1: Nibbles: 14 Sep. — 26 Sep. 2022 4 PM CEST
  • Photo Mode Challenge #2: 7 Oct. — 19 Oct. 2022 4 PM CEST
  • Photo Mode Challenge #3: 4 Nov. — 16 Nov. 2022 4 PM CET
  • Photo Mode Challenge #4: 29 Nov. — 9 Dec. 2022 4PM CE
Here’s what you need to keep in mind if you want to participate:

DO:
  • use the in-game Photo Mode only
  • use any and all features available in Photo Mode
  • make sure your screenshot fits the theme of the current Challenge
DO NOT
  • further edit the screenshot using any software apart from flipping or cropping
  • submit more than one screenshot per challenge
Of all the entries submitted throughout an active challenge, a jury consisting of CD PROJEKT RED team members will select three winning ones. Their creators, in addition to gaining eternal glory as Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Challenge winners, will also receive a set of goodies from Cyberpunk 2077 and Razer! The results of each challenge will be announced within one to two weeks of their respective submission deadline.

Each Challenge will have 3 winners so there are plenty of opportunities to win! More details, such as the full ruleset of the contest, as well as the submission form, are available on the Photo Mode Challenge’s website.

Make sure to follow our social media channels to discover the themes of next challenges: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.

They want us players and fans to take pictures of the cat all around night city, because the city is expansive and beautifully made / designed. Thats why it's sad that we are only getting one expansion and they are moving on from this game. This game can be soooooooooooooo much more! I wish they would understand and appreciate this gem of a game that they have created.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Awesome! :cool:
One question: Would it be possible to increase the maximum picture size to 11 mb?
I noticed that a lot of my screenshots were just a bit larger than 10mb.

I know the rules state: 'Do' - 'use the in-game Photo Mode only',... although I'm wondering if that statement is just in relation to editing the actual photo? I have a question, please.... Am I able to use a mod (Appearance Menu Mod), just to spawn an object into the world, that I wish to capture within the photo? I would like to position Nibbles with the object for lols, (...nothing suss...). I'm assuming this won't be accepted, and that the photos must be taken in complete 'Vanilla game play / game state' ? Just seeking clarity - Thanks,

Last edited:
I know the rules state: 'Do' - 'use the in-game Photo Mode only',... although I'm wondering if that statement is just in relation to editing the actual photo? I have a question, please.... Am I able to use a mod (Appearance Menu Mod), just to spawn an object into the world, that I wish to capture within the photo? I would like to position Nibbles with the object for lols, (...nothing suss...). - Thanks,
I don't think so, because it's not everyone who can use mods. But interesting question, I re-read the rules and it's not really noticed (I think).

Edit : It's specified and spawning an object with a mod is allowed :)
At the very bottom of the page > website
10. CAN I USE ANY COMMUNITY-CREATED MODS FOR CYBERPUNK 2077 WHEN COMPOSING MY SCREENSHOT? CAN I EDIT THE SCREENSHOT USING ANY GRAPHIC SOFTWARE BEFORE SUBMITTING?
When setting up screenshots for the Photo Mode Challenge, you must only use the already built-in tools available directly via Cyberpunk 2077’s Photo Mode feature. Further editing the screenshots using any software is not allowed, apart from cropping or flipping the artwork. Community-created mods are allowed to be featured in your screenshots, but their inclusion will not be a determining factor when choosing winners.

There are so many original and great photos taken. Nice my br0z.

Anyway WHY YOU PPL SOOO GOOD AT PHOTOGRAPH AND COMPOSITION?????111
WHY.jpg

Damn I ffeel like I need some cyberware creative chrome to make fancy photos and artworks.
Thanks for contest CDP, It's forcing old farts like me to be more creative (y)

Hey, hope this is the right place to post. I had a question about the current photo mode challenge:
#2 WARDROBE

07.10-19.10

Winners announcement: by Nov 3

Whether a ruthless corpo, hardened street kid, or a cynical nomad, V joins the mercs of Night City with a distinctive style. Use the wardrobe system to don some clothes that fit V’s original lifepath and show them off with your best shot. Think of it like a little trip down memory lane…"
Does this mean to take a screenshot of V in the wardrobe interface? Or is it just use the wardrobe system and take a photo anywhere with photo mode? thank you!

Hey, hope this is the right place to post. I had a question about the current photo mode challenge:

Does this mean to take a screenshot of V in the wardrobe interface? Or is it just use the wardrobe system and take a photo anywhere with photo mode? thank you!
Most probably not in the interface :)
So wear the clothes which fit with V lifepath (just an example for Corpo V, corpo clothes and in front of the Arasaka tower in City Center).

I would very much like to be a part of this and show off the outfits for the V characters I've made, but the problem is that this patch pretty much removed almost all the clothing I use from gameplay. A huge portion of the clothing I used to buy from the vendors is gone and their inventory is extremely limited now. Was this intentional? Will there be a hotfix that solves this problem?

It just seems pretty pointless to me to even have a photo feature or even a wardrobe feature if we can't get make the outfits we want for our characters, so I hope this gets addressed soon.

Top Bottom