We can't get a haircut, change tattoos and preview clothing in a setting where style is everything?

+
It's kind of ironic how you can't even change your look after creating your character. Apparently barbers died out in 2077, tattooists got exiled from night city and it's easier to mount a black market rocket launcher in your forearm than it is dying your hair.

Edit: I just remembered you could change your haircut in Witcher 3 making this lacking feature even more disappointing

Last edited:
Dunno about tattooists, but at least hairdressers should definitely exist.

And considering you can just slot spinal implants in without any downtime, might as well do the same with tattoos.
I was seriously disappointed in that the Victor scene is the only scene where you get to experience the ripperdoc chair...

Should have at least a "climb into chair - blackout - climb out of chair" scene with ripperdor install.

Last edited:
yeah agree. they probably will add this on next patch though. When? Don't know but my guess it's not too soon. Need to focus on bugs and glitches first.

Remember they add alternate movement mode for Geralt on Witcher 3 after few patches (or many patches, kinda forgot really) so here's hoping they'll do the same

I would guess.....and its only a guess....that these are features being saved for the online version of the game.

CP2077 Online will be some sick shit when it releases. Im already stoked for it and its a few years off. :)

yeah agree. they probably will add this on next patch though. When? Don't know but my guess it's not too soon. Need to focus on bugs and glitches first.

Remember they add alternate movement mode for Geralt on Witcher 3 after few patches (or many patches, kinda forgot really) so here's hoping they'll do the same
I was going to point this out too. I am absolutely positively certain on they will put barbers and tattoo shops eventually but as I see it its really no stress for it now as you've hardly ever see yourself anyway and on top of that I'm changing clothes and hats every 20 minutes so never get to see my setup any way =P

I agree they should focus on bugs and glitches first

i can't think in our times Plastic surgery is very popular but we can see them in the future,the future we can mounted kevlar under our skin, have the metal bone

Barbers and hairstylist sounds like an easy add-on for the near future, I can't see them letting that feature slide :)

Its sooo annoying first I accidentally created my character with nail polish and after I saw it in game I recreate and now I saw how looking awful long hair with hats (even tho character is male his long hair style with hats very "girly") but I don't recreate it again for that just not gonna use hats I guess

I was looking for a wolf-tail kind of haircut for V female but settled for the short haired kind. After about 10h in the game I would love to change haircut... But nope! Lolwut?!

Pick your look very carefully as you only get one chance (it took me several attempts). :)

Screenshot 2020-12-11 at 17.03.07.png

Given the barbers in The Witcher III, I'd say the chance of them as DLC is a good one.

It's kind of ironic how you can't even change your look after creating your character. Apparently barbers died out in 2077, tattooists got exiled from night city and it's easier to mount a black market rocket launcher in your forearm than it is dying your hair.

Edit: I just remembered you could change your haircut in Witcher 3 making this lacking feature even more disappointing
well you gotta remember this is still the beginning stages of the game so more will come options/styles so on so forth i doubt its out off the table if anything i think they plan on it anyways

Well, the hype about: "spend hours at customization" was a big over statement and a little side note that we're stuck with the look throughout entire gameplay would have been nice if they'd also reassure we'll get more in-game customization further down the line BUT I did chose how I liked my V to look like, I change clothes so often I barely get to see my overall look any way and the look would mean more to me if it was a: a 3rd person view and b: if I played online with other gamers so I actually really don't know what the big fuzz is all about really but then again: it doesn't really bug me as I am certain the ability will come when it feels more appropriate any way.

Or they could have rushed a release with even more bugs and more problematic ones at that.. unless gamers would have wanted yet another delay until 2021.

They've obviously spent important time on things that really really mattered for a release and probably had the function planned at the beginning but prioritized more urgent developments first hand and may have put it in if the time at the end would allow it =/

Play and enjoy the incredible game and have a humble understanding of the situation and trust CDPR will pack a bunch of lovely uplifting content to the game all in due time <3

Top Bottom