We need a Q&A event with CD Projekt Red. "honest and direct communication"

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please get a Q&A streaming event with the makers of Cyberpunk 2077. Players could submit questions to the event before and they would answer the most asked questions. Marcin Iwinski said that the company has "honest and direct communication with the gamers", but I see this a shallow comment that has no weight on at this point.

EDIT: stream or prerecorded video. I can't believe that people are defending the lawers and shareholders at this point. I thought this was a private game studio.

Last edited:
Can we please get a Q&A streaming event with the makers of Cyberpunk 2077. Players could submit questions to the event before and they would answer the most asked questions. Marcin Iwinski said that the company has "honest and direct communication with the gamers", but I see this a shallow comment that has no weight on at this point.

This will never happen considering the legal challenges they are facing at the moment and all the media attention they are getting. Any communication that will come out of CDPR at this point in time will be fully scripted and reviewed by their legal team to protect shareholders.

I dont.

I'll let there work and what ever they release in the form of updates/dlc/expansions/features do the talking for them for good or bad.

Only direct communication I have seen from the team is debunking rumors. I would not call this "honest and direct communication with the gamers" . More like trying to extinguish small fires:

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

It just feels dishonest.

Last edited:
They are in damage control mode.

New law suits every game and only the hard core fans are still universally praising the game.

By manipulating the review process by not allowing to show their own footage, they already showed that public announcements have to be taken with a huuuuge grain of salt.

Let them work on this game and let people decide later if this game is finally worth the time and money.

I'd say more they communicate, more its used against them by media and opposing Lawyers... so no, they need to release first patch... no QA needed.

W.I.P.. For me, there was no confusion that the demo was subject to change, especially with W.I.P. clearly watermarked and verbally repeated the whole hour.

And like their game developing motto, any detailed information will be "coming when it's ready", so long their lawyers allow it. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom