We need a quest with Eskel.

+
We need a quest with Eskel.

We got one with Vesemir and Lambert but why dos Eskel always get the shit end of the stick?

Last edited:
The Kaer Morhen quests don't count, since they're all involved in one way or another. OP probably means a quest like Lambert's in Novigrad. From Geralt's friend circle Eskel is probably the only one without a quest outside Kaer Morhen. You have Triss's and Yen's personal quest, Lambert personal quest, Vesemir stays with you during White Orchard. Even characters like Zoltan and Dandelion got their own personal quests but not Eskel. Maybe in a future dlc?

I thought the dissection though also short, made up for it. There is enough interaction between him and Geralt.

I disagree

---------- Updated at 10:10 PM ----------

The Kaer Morhen quests don't count, since they're all involved in one way or another. OP probably means a quest like Lambert's in Novigrad. From Geralt's friend circle Eskel is probably the only one without a quest outside Kaer Morhen. You have Triss's and Yen's personal quest, Lambert personal quest, Vesemir stays with you during White Orchard. Even characters like Zoltan and Dandelion got their own personal quests but not Eskel. Maybe in a future dlc?

Yes this could not have said it better my self.

Any ideas for what type of quest you would like to see? Probably with Redkit all the main characters will get more quests.

what about voice acting? mods can get away with Geralt not having a voice, since your responses are written down, but the other characters need one. and the main characters would be really jarring with someone doing an impression.

what about voice acting? mods can get away with Geralt not having a voice, since your responses are written down, but the other characters need one. and the main characters would be really jarring with someone doing an impression.

You would be surprised at the quality of voice actors out there who are eager to do mods. I'm part of a team planning to make all the Witcher books into mods and we already have a Geralt cast - almost pitch-perfect likeness. Got a few Triss options too, and a couple Ciris. There really are a lot.

Also, I would personally rather have someone who sounded similar than silence. Just my personal opinion. Hopefully with all the new features we'll get in Redkit 2 (which NEEDS to be realsed NOW - even in an alpha state http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53611-Redkit-2-Now-mega-thread! )we can provide 2 versions - a voiced and silent version, for both preferences.

Absolutely agreed, we need a real quest with Eskel, hopefully in a DLC or maybe even in the expansion. I always liked Eskel the most of all the other Witchers, because he had a nice personality, looked badass with his scar across the face and in Witcher 1 he had a voice that was just awesome and fitting. Eskel is really cool IMO, we need a quest with him.

Maybe hunting a unique monster not yet shown before. What do I know, a Bruxa or something more unique...

You would be surprised at the quality of voice actors out there who are eager to do mods. I'm part of a team planning to make all the Witcher books into mods and we already have a Geralt cast - almost pitch-perfect likeness. Got a few Triss options too, and a couple Ciris. There really are a lot.

Also, I would personally rather have someone who sounded similar than silence. Just my personal opinion. Hopefully with all the new features we'll get in Redkit 2 (which NEEDS to be realsed NOW - even in an alpha state http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/53611-Redkit-2-Now-mega-thread! )we can provide 2 versions - a voiced and silent version, for both preferences.

That's THE most ambitious mod I've ever heard of. Shooting a little too high, aren't we? You don't even know how much work would be involved since the REDkit isn't even out yet. You're talking about re-making the Witcher 3, five times over!!

Even if you're THAT dedicated, and happen to have a 100 million dollar budget, the rest of your team won't be.

Also, I would personally rather have someone who sounded similar than silence. Just my personal opinion. Hopefully with all the new features we'll get in Redkit 2 (which NEEDS to be realsed NOW - even in an alpha state! )we can provide 2 versions - a voiced and silent version, for both preferences.
Do you guys have a site or something I can keep tabs on?

CDPR forgot tons of things of the previous games, which would have made TW3 alot better, not only from a nostalgic standpoint seen, but also from a content as like gameplay and especialyl fun standport seen...

Lots of possible Gwent Cards missing
Lots of monsters missing
Lots of potions missing
All of Wyzima missing, just that stupid castle only, when the whole region of it/town ect. should be explorable that we playing in TW1, to see, hows life going on there now in TW3 returning to thre place, beign able to see consequnces of your decisions and actions made in TW1 (or for console players emulated consequences)
Dumbed down Alchemy and Potion System
Extremely reduced Sex Options
traps and throwign daggers missing
lots of character entries in the glossary missing
lots of NPCs from the previous games missing or at least some kind of plausible explanations/quests missing, what has happened with the characters or give you a chance to see them even again
Lots of main npcs missing (Iorveth, Saskia ect., but thats most likely somethign for the xpansions)

TW3 has lots of unused potential that should be take to give the game back some of the prequel's glory which would make TW3 a much better and far more entertaining game

Top Bottom