We need camera controls

+
We need camera controls

CDPR, you have added everything to this game that I've ever requested: NG+, HuD toggle, manual swords, and black people.

Now I just have one more request and it comes from deep inside. Please please please add camera controls. As the thousands of people who've endorsed Immersive Cam, Active Witcher Zoom, and Absolute Cam will testify, it adds so much to the game. Please make it part of the base game! TW3 is the best RPG ever made and it deserves to go down in history as having had camera controls!

Thanks for being awesome.

What about camera options?

Dears,
I'm one of them, who can't play with original camera position and need to have possibility to change it, to get the game more immersive. There was some rumors about introducing it in patch v1.20, but it's not there. What is the official CDPRED statement? Do we have any chance for update? Please, let's finally clarify it!

Until CDPR add it, or if your cam mods are broken, you can always become overburdened and play like that.

Yes pleeeeeeaaaase!! I will never stress enough for this!

Right now I am playing overencumbered to have the camera closer to Geralt!

Until CDPR add it, or if your cam mods are broken, you can always become overburdened and play like that.

I am playing like this.

But it's a shame that we have to do such tricks because there is no option to zoom in the camera..

CDPR are pretty awesome about implementing requested features, and this is such a fundamental & important one that I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got it in a future patch, but they need to know how much we want it, so keep the dream alive, people!

CDPR are pretty awesome about implementing requested features, and this is such a fundamental & important one that I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got it in a future patch, but they need to know how much we want it, so keep the dream alive, people!

Yep, not much time left to see it in a patch!

I'm holding out hope for the ultimate enhanced edition which includes all expansions, patches, etc, plus a few new added features because CDPR are just that awesome.

At the end of the day, I can always mod my game and play the way I like, but I feel for the console players, and I also really believe that an RPG of this quality deserves camera options because it's adds so much to the overall quality of the game.

And hell, the coding has already been done. If I were CDPR, I'd just buy out the guy who built immersive cam & call it a day.

Top Bottom