We need custom music

+
Given how important music is to the game, I'm kind of shocked that there is no option for custom music. A directory structure that allows us to drop MP3 music into various directories and have them appear as custom music channels in-game would be totally preem. If you could name the channels and have the tracks randomly interspersed with canned announcements, news, etc, and set the channel for ordered or shuffle play, that would be Nova.

Seems a pretty easy feature to add...

Given how important music is to the game, I'm kind of shocked that there is no option for custom music. A directory structure that allows us to drop MP3 music into various directories and have them appear as custom music channels in-game would be totally preem. If you could name the channels and have the tracks randomly interspersed with canned announcements, news, etc, and set the channel for ordered or shuffle play, that would be Nova.

Now not even music are good, really? -_-

Im not particularly bothered at all with no option to add your own music and dont think it needs it.

I wouldn't say no to some sort of device that allows V to tune into the radio while exploring on foot though

I didn't say the music was bad, I like a lot of it. I'm saying I would like the OPTION to add custom tracks.

Is there something wrong with that??
No, nothing is wrong with that. Sometimes people jump to conclusions and assume you are criticizing something when you are making a simple suggestion.
I agree with you. The music is great but having the option to play your favorite music is nice especially after hearing the same soundtrack over and over. I believe this was already suggested in a number of suggestions threads, though. You can check them out.

Didn't test on Cyberpunk but on Xbox I have been able to run Spotify on background whatever game I have played.

Didn't test on Cyberpunk but on Xbox I have been able to run Spotify on background whatever game I have played.

Sure. I guess what I'm asking for is custom radio stations, so when I'm driving along I can pic radio stations where I know I'll like all the music, or that can fit exactly the mood I want, without having to leave the game or twiddle an external program.

Guest 4519094

Pretty sure there's a mod in the works that does just that,
if you're interested in contributing to the mod community, all help is welcome <3

Sure. I guess what I'm asking for is custom radio stations, so when I'm driving along I can pic radio stations where I know I'll like all the music, or that can fit exactly the mood I want, without having to leave the game or twiddle an external program.
Yeah I get that and I know it's a compromise, but it was the best I could think for now. No way of knowing what studio is going to implement or not. I could appreciate adding one more custom jazz station myself.

DC9V

Forum veteran
I just would like to replace some (not all) radio stations with Spotify or iTunes.

Other than that, the game has an absolute mind blowing soundtrack.
Kudos to Marcin Przybylowicz, P.T. Adamczyk, Paul Leonard-Morgan, Refused, and anyone else who was involved!

Agree!

I miss some really Cyberpunk releated Music like: "Tuxedomoon - No tears" / "Frontline Assembly - Mindphaser" / "Mao Tse Tung Experience - Irregular Times" / "Clock DVA - The Hide" and a lot mor of great Darkwave, Post-Punk and EBM Music.

The most of the Ingame songs are disturbing the immersion of a dark & dirty Cyberpunk Future, so I think.

Top Bottom