We want a Cyberpunk 2077 ‘you’re breathtaking’ achievement!

+

Would you love for CDPR to implement this?

• Yes

Votes: 78 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 16.1%

• Total voters
Pick Silverhand as your V's Childhood Hero and upon meeting Silverhand for the first time there is a series of dialog options.

- Who the fuck are you?
- What happened to me?
- OH.......MY......GOD!!! JOHNNY SILVERHAND!!!!! I'M A HUGE FAN!!!!

The last option leads to some dialog in which V fangirls/fanboys out and fits in the "You're Breathtaking!" line in there.

Platinum Trophy

Last edited:

Guest 3573786

Lol, came here with the intent to open this topic. Make it happen CDPR

Well a name for a steam achievement can be pretty much anything. Having "Meet Johnny Silverhand" achievement named "you're breathtaking!" isn't too far out of the realm of possibility.

For sure.

Is there an achievement for hitting maximum cool points in the game? If so that would be the perfect candidate for "You're breathtaking!"

That'd be cool! Or maybe an in-game motorcycle that looks like an ARCH Motorcycle (the motorcycle company that Keanu founded). That would be a great way to honor Keanu.

A number of possibilities could work; completing Silverhand's quest-line, getting the maximum style points, getting into a romantic relationship, or by killing someone with a through-and-through to the chest.

I dont know, suck if something during hype time is put into game. We dont know if theres more than this to it, there is still hype time. Theres pre-release and post-releases. This kinda become inside-joke for all of us who have followed this before launch, is that what we want.

Last edited:
Top Bottom