We want answers

+
We want answers

So here is two things that we are suppose to know by now but CDPR never revealed...
1.The first attempt to kill Foltest. Who is that witcher? The theories are below but all are flawed:
-a.School of Viper. The thing is, only those accompies Yennefer are the ones start kingslaying, yet Letho and the other 2 viper witcher, along with Geralt who regained memory, never mentioned him
-b.Jacques another self time travelled. This is impossible simply because Jacques, or Alvin, cannot die twice. He may mess with timeline but if he is died somewhere, he is not gonna teleport to another time or anotherplace, and we have two confirmed kills (Both by Geralt at the end of witcher 1)
So who the hell is he???:look:

2.Does Jacques(Alvin) has elder blood?
He tried to stop the white frost but failed, however his ability only shows that he is a source (offspring of sorcessors), but whether he is of elder blood is unknown.

He is not in the genelody tree in the laboratory in witcher 3, but so is Muriel (Calathe's grandmother)'s other children (1son and 3 daughters) other than Adalia (Calathe's mother).
Daniel Etcheverry, a character in novels, is a direct offspring from Muriel yet his parent and grandparents unknown, is also not in the tree. So the tree is incomplete.

So there is the possbility.....but we need confirmation:mean:

The assasin and Jacques are died, I don't see any reason not to confirm their identity CDPR, give us the satisfaction please

I mean about the assasin you can just give us a gwent card about him and say something in his description...

sv3672

Forum veteran
The identity of the first assassin will probably remain a mystery. Whether Jacques/Alvin had Elder Blood is an interesting question, it is suggested a couple of times in the game, but I do not recall it was actually confirmed. Perhaps he believed he had it, but in fact did not, and that is why he failed (in TW1 the prophecy says the world, or at least the elves, will be saved by a child of the Elder Blood known as the "Swallow"). Too bad he is more or less forgotten about in the later games.

1. It looks like they originally planned for the assassin from the first game to be more important to the story of The Witcher 2, seeing as they talk about him quite a lot in the prologue section of the game and you can actually see him in the background of one flashback. I guess during the rewrites and troubled development of the game they just kinda forgot about him, instead focusing more on Letho's personal relationship with Geralt. The best we can assume is that he was another Viper school witcher, who was hired by Emhyr separately from Letho and his friends.

2. Alvin definitely had Elder Blood powers, otherwise he wouldn't be able to travel through space and time like Ciri. It's possible he was some kind of bastard child by one of the carriers of Lara Dorren's gene. And yes, he was Jacques, as it was confirmed in the letter in The Witcher 3 (not like it wasn't obvious before).

If I remember correctly there were four witchers recruited by the Emperor it was stated by a letter or Letho in Witcher2 but it was from Letho's group just the Lodge thought they were controlling things .

Jacques = Alvin

Top Bottom