We want olaf back!!!

+
We want olaf back!!!

Hello, i was very excited to play the beta before it started, one my reasons, was meeting the old characters again.
I'm pretty sure a lot of people here remember olaf, the champion of all skellige, who also appeared in blood and wine as a card for skellige. i really loved the character because he was geralt's most uniqe opponent in fistfighting (aside from the depressed rock troll:() and i was so excited to meet him in gwent but then i played the game and i went into the card collection and i saw the savage bear:( with olaf's illustration on it. i really don't understand why you did this, it's like changing geralt's name to "the savage brutal dude with two swords". i am a fan of olaf and i still hope you bring him back. so, any chance?

also, if anyone here thinks olaf deserves to be in the final game, plz do share your opinion.

If all the Witcher universe characters are in the final version (everybody has some character that he wants and is not implemented yet) what is there left for future expansions?

Vaishar;n6871730 said:
If all the Witcher universe characters are in the final version (everybody has some character that he wants and is not implemented yet) what is there left for future expansions?
I know there are expansions for the game, but this character was in the original gwent, and plus, this character ALREADY IS in the game, i just don't understand why they've changed his name.

Top Bottom