We want to hear your questions!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that you've allready stated that we can be either sex and the protagonist will be fully customisable, what kind of features are you looking at putting into the character creator? Scars, tattoo's or perhaps even cybernetics if we acquire them in game?

Gilrond said:
Yep, "consolization" should be a concern, I hope CDPR will take care to avoid such issues and can comment on their plans about it. (A pity I can't upvote your question Corylea :) ).

True. The UI and combat control of The Witcher 2 for example.

Will the character move backwards and sidestep, I mean not turn around and move like Geralt does in The Witcher 2?

Will be an Expansion pack for TW2? I mean not like the Troll Trouble, I meant like the Assassins Creed 2 has for example the Brotherhood.

SvartDjevel said:
Will be an Expansion pack for TW2? I mean not like the Troll Trouble, I meant like the Assassins Creed 2 has for example the Brotherhood.

1. Has nothing to do with Cyberpunk.
2. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is not an Expansion.
3. There is no need for this, since we already got awesome DLCs and the content of the Enhanced Edition.

In Witcher actually you took an existing character with its gender, appearance, background etc. For some players it influences some game decisions (at least for me, because I have in my mind a picture "what Geralt is", formed by novels). Are you going to do something like that in "Cyberpunk"? I mean not only an "RPG system", but the main character also?

Is it true we will be able to create/play as male or female protagonist, just like in Mass Effect games?

let's say you can choose main character's race.
Will cyber-witcher race available ?

PS: I know is cheese, but y don't care.

"RPG" today is such a broad definition, it barely succeeds in describing a genre. So, I have to ask: when you guys say Cyberpunk is going to be a RPG, what do you exactly mean with that?
Because it could be an action game, a first person hybrid, a isometric party-based game in real-time or turn-based, and so on.
What *kind* of RPG are you planning to deliver, here?

For me,by far the most important question:

Will you release modding/community tools for the Game/Engine?

Thank you

How do you plan to manage the "hack" thing? (explanation: in "tabletop cyberpunk" sometimes the cyberworld-hacking thing was really slow for the other playing characters and separated a little bit the hacker from the rest of the group, because only the hacker can go in the virtual-world and solve the puzzles there, will we see the cyberworld in the game or the hacker will be "streamlined"?)

Is it going to be "Action" ARPG(like witcher2, gothic, elder scrolls games, dragon age 2, fallout3, fallout new vegas) or classic cRPG (like fallout1 and 2, planescape:torment, baldur's gate, newerwinter nights)?

To what extent will characters be customisable? Is it just an appearance/sex thing or will customisation options also include decisions that impact gameplay options(e.g. the background of the character impacting how NPCs might respond to yours)?

I guess in short I just want to know - How will customisation change the gameplay in Cyberpunk compared to the Withcher 1/2.

Will you focus on making the characters, especially the antagonists as complex as they were in your previous games? Or will we be seeing more stuff done purely for shock value like what happened between Ves and Henselt.

To clarify my problem with what happened is the way it was presented: The fact Ves vanishes from the story after that and that it just reeks of being done purely for getting the player to think of Henselt that he's a douchebag that deserves righteous death.

Aver said:
Cyberpunk will be FPP game or TPP game (or maybe both like DX:HR)?

I second this question. And for my own:

Will it be sandbox areas structured within chapters like TW2? Or will it be one large open-world area?

Hello, I'm a massive fan of the Witcher series and I played the Cyberpunk2020 pen and paper RPG quite a lot when I was growing up.

I'm so thrilled that your team is making this project, and I registered today in order thank you for having the vision and courage to take on this untested IP and invest in the budget to develop a great game. If I could pre-order the game today, I would probably do so, just knowing who is making the game and that you have Mike Pondsmith on your team.

I'm interested to know more about your approach to integrating a customizable character with the sort of cinematic, branching narrative structure you employed with the RED Engine in Witcher 2.

For example, if I play a Cop, a Fixer, Corporate or Rockerboy in the pen and paper game, I'm going to have a very different backstory, and it would seem difficult to adapt a highly specific cinematic and emotional narrative (like Witcher 2) to characters with such different backgrounds. It was sometimes a challenge even in the PnP game to figure out a reason why all the players were working together.

It would seem to be prohibitively expensive to produce many different cut scenes for different character origins or to adapt to different points of view on the main quest based on your role. But then again, you guys are famous for producing so many alternate cutscenes for Witcher 2 that a lot of players might never see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom