We want to hear your questions!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this game going to be skill-based? As in shooter. Please explain your combat system in more detail, I don't get it.

Good questions are already taken... but I'm not sure you'll answer it!
So:
[Will we see some Smurfs? (oh yeah, a free DLC, Smurfs t-shirt, for preorder CyberPunk! :D ) ]

More seriously: CyberPunk will be exclusively single player or will you implement a little cooperation system? And do you need beta testers/language 'checkers'?

Edit: Sorry, I've not one question... and sorry if these questions have been answered ...

Good luck to select 5 questions!

Will the customization of character provide significant differences in the story throughout the entire game, (i.e: Dragon Age Origins different race/class choice, but expanded on the entire game instead of the first chapter).

P.S: Will CDP Red be prepared for the amount of love they'll recieve if they manage to pull this game through? ;)

Will the gameworld be updated to meet the modern cyberpunk standards? Or will you stick to the retro-futuristic feel (the future as seen from the 80's and 90's)?

What significance will the biological aspect have to the game in terms of interacting (allies and enemies) and exploring and can we expect it to be somewhat on par with the more generalized Sci-fi world filled with androids and machines?

One of the biggest problems with many Sci-fi games are that they are solely focusing on interacting/killing android and machines which will never hold the same satisfaction like killing biological targets and the environment itself hold a very gray and boring atmosphere with little diversity. Hard Reset suffered from this, so it would be much obliged if I for once could get a game where you could for example interact with some other criminals on a strip bar discussing drugs etc.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
First one :D - Alright so perhaps the most would be commonly asked question - What will the game actually be called? Just "Cyberpunk"?

I think it's possible, as R. Talesorian Games, which is licensing the IP to CDProjekt, has held the the "Cyberpunk" trademark for the "role playing games" category of goods for quite some time and recently filed on July 19, 2012 to expand the trademark to:

"IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: computer game software; video game software; pre-recorded video discs, video recordings and video tapes featuring motion pictures, television shows and webisodes in the fields of science fiction, fantasy, technology, horror, action and adventure; downloadable digital audio recordings featuring music; downloadable digital audio visual recordings featuring motion pictures, television shows and webisodes in the fields science fiction, fantasy, technology, horror, action and adventure; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of novels, short stories, comic books, graphic novels, computer and video game strategy guides, computer and video game instruction manuals, and magazines, newsletters and written articles in the field of science fiction, fantasy, technology, horror, action and adventure and music; downloadable ring tones, graphics and music for mobilephones; cases for mobile phones; mouse pads; decorative magnets; sunglasses; computer and video game software for use on mobile wireless devices, namely mobile and cellular phones, smartphones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), portable media players, tablet computers and calculators; Pre-recorded audio discs and audio tapes featuring music. FIRST USE: 20060514. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20060514

IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: graphic novels; comic books; newletters related to science fiction, fantasy, technology, horror, action and adventure and music, computer and video game manuals; computer and video strategy guides; graphic prints, photographic prints; posters; albums for trading cards; stickers, albums for stickers; calendars; comic strips, greeting cards; ; blank writing journals; book marks; pencils; pens; pen and pencil cases and boxes; stationery; folders; notebooks; paper giftwrap; paper party favors; paper party decorations; party goodie bags of paper or plastic; paper party hats; paper napkins; paper table cloths; removable tattoos; printed paper patterns for costumes; novels; role-playing game book; magazines; trading cards; book covers. FIRST USE: 19950700. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19950700

IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: tank tops, sweatshirts, sweatpants, sweat jackets, jackets, sleepwear, underwear, swimwear, footwear, socks, ties, belts, gloves, scarves, headwear, masquerade costumes and Halloween costumes; T-shirts. FIRST USE: 20040000. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 20040000

IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: Games, namely, board games, playing cards and card games, trading card games , action skill games, target games, pinball games, dice games and chess sets; molded toy figures; toy action figures; collectable toy figures; playsets for toy figures; toy weapons; toy vehicles; electronic toy vehicles; toy space ships; electronic toy space ships; plush toys; toy robots; wind-up toys; construction toys; kites; sports balls; yo-yos; skateboards; flying discs; tossing disc toys; costume masks; radio-controlled model vehicles; hand held units for playing electronic games other than those adapted for use with an external display screen or monitor; hand-held units for playing electronic games for use with external display screen or monitor; arcade-type electronic video games; collectible card games; playing pieces in the nature of miniature action figures for use with table top board and card role-playing games. FIRST USE: 19960400. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19960400

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing temporary use of non-downloadable computer and video games online via a global computer network; entertainment services, namely, providing temporary use of non-downloadable computer and video games for use on mobile wireless devices, namely, mobile and cellular phones, smartphones, personal digital assistants (PDAs), portable media players, tablet computers and calculators via a global computer network and wireless networks; entertainment services, namely, an on-going series featuring science fiction, fantasy, technology, horror, action, and adventure provided through broadcast television, cable television, webcasts and online wireless networks; entertainment services, namely, an on-going series of motion picture theatrical films featuring science fiction, fantasy, technology, horror, action, and adventure; film and video production"

However, there might be some challenges securing trademarks in other countries as it's a relatively common name, so perhaps they would add something to the title to make it a stronger mark. Also Sony filed a Cyberpunk trademark application in May covering

"IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038. G & S: Sound storage media, image storage media and data storage media, all being pre-recorded; sound storage media, image storage media and data storage media, all for interactive use; exposed films, especially feature films

IC 016. US 002 005 022 023 029 037 038 050. G & S: Printed matter, newsletters, books, brochures, posters, decals, bumper stickers; musical notes and scores

IC 025. US 022 039. G & S: Clothing, including T-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, hats and baseball caps

IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: Toys,Games and playthings; Gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; Decorations for Christmas trees

IC 041. US 100 101 107. G & S: Entertainment and education, all in the nature of television programmes, radio programmes and electronic publishing, all the before mentioned services provided also interactively on-line (e.g. via the Internet); organizing of concerts; production, distribution and rental of exposed films, especially feature films"

RobinWH said:
How much is Cyberpunk different from Shadowrun? Will there be any magic?

Shadowrun is a mix of fantasy and cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is well cyberpunk. I highl doubt there would be any magic.

My question still stands. Does CDPR have any plans to include or release an SDK for Cyberpunk?

Chromie92 said:
Shadowrun is a mix of fantasy and cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is well cyberpunk. I highl doubt there would be any magic.

My question still stands. Does CDPR have any plans to include or release an SDK for Cyberpunk?

Cyberpunk had this supplementary book that included vampires with powers from VtMB which I thought was weird lol.

There's also a group called Posers who imitate vampires,celebrities and other figures with plastic surgery and stuff.

Kiedy będzie Witcher 3??? Tak całkiem poważnie, to oczekiwanie na dalsze produkty bardzo miło wypełniłby pełnoprawny, płatny dodatek do 2 :D Lieczę na Was i Pozdrawiam :D

Are you going to try to adapt the Cyberpunk P&P rule set to the game? In a recent interview Marcin Iwinski stated, that you "are not limiting ourselves to using a certain set of rules". To me both Witcher games have suffered heavily because of their underwhelming character systems and rules sets that govern the gameplay. I'm afraid this will turn into another Shadowrun (2007 game, that had nothing to do with the source material besides being loosely based on the setting).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom