We want to hear your questions!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not worried about choice & consequences in story. But what about C&C in gameplay? Will Cyberpunk have as much reactive gameplay and story as Alpha Protocol, where every little detail (even clothes) mathered?

To put it simple, will purely gameplay decisions affect story in any way, bigger or smaller?

Will there be full customization of our character like a D&D game, things like gender, ethnicity, moral stand point, sexuality...etc or we will be restrict to something like Geralt from TW2?

Will the game be DRM-Free in the retail version at launch?
(and BTW I hope there will be massive collector's edition )

Here are my questions:
Will the PC version make use of advanced DX11 effects and the latest graphical features(like sub-surface scattering and GPU particles)?
When will you guys be releasing a trailer? Looking forward to it!
Will you be at GDC this year or possibly E3 2013?
Do you think you would ever travel down to South Africa to attend the Rage expo? Be it this year or the next?
Thanks! CDProject, you are amazing!

How much will the choice system within the dialogue allow the player to craft unique stories specific to the type of role being played?

I'm new on this community, and I'm not much good on english, so forgive me if I made some mistake.

What I really wanted to know if gonna be a console version of the game, like The Witcher 2. I just know about the CD Projekt Red and Geralt thanks to the console version, so I really like if I can play on XBox.

Anyway, thanks and continue with the great work.

looks like ppl are completely overlooking your only one question plea Marcin :p and how many times did they already mention it will be a M rated game again like TW for mature audiences? :/

So many questions I could ask;

When can we expect to see more info,screenshots or first videos from the game?

The decisions will form the character along the game ? or the character created from the begining will define the thread of the story?

Thanks and good luck!

Will the setting be exactly the same as the Cyberpunk 2020 setting (Which I think is what it's based off of) or will it just be based off of the setting but clearly different?

Hello guys

Will the game feature plenty of different locations and/or few but very big ones? cause i was really dissapointed at how TW2 handled that, i think it should take a lot more advantage of the great fantasy/science fiction world it has at its disposal, take the player to many new fresh places.

That RPG feeling when you just arrive at a new location filled with new npc and buildings is the best thing ever.

MrTastix said:
Will the game play similarly to The Witcher series (third-person, melee-combat action-adventure game) or will it be in a completely different genre (first-person shooter, real-time strategy, etc)?
They've already stated that Cyberpunk will be an RPG.

Other people have already asked the question I was most interested in -- who will we be playing, and what will that person be like -- so here's my next question: A lot of PC players complained that the interface for The Witcher 2 was "consolized." Will Cyberpunk's PC version have a similar interface, or will you be giving PC players a more PC-oriented interface this time around? (For example, if we want to pick something up off of the ground, will we be able to click on it, or will we have to stand over it and wait for a pop-up?)

Yep, "consolization" should be a concern, I hope CDPR will take care to avoid such issues and can comment on their plans about it. (A pity I can't upvote your question Corylea :) ).

When is the absolute earliest we'll be able to see in-game screenshots and or footage. I'm really curious to see how this game will be as a nearly finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom