We want to hear your questions!

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Editor doesnt have to be implemented right away like with Skyrim, let people finish the main game first. Parhaps with EE of Cyberpunk CDPR could include some quest editor atleast.
Anyway I have another question if thats allowed?

-What about Cyberpunk location, I mean will it take place in one big city or we will be able to travel to diffrent locations later in the story? thank you.

Sirnaq said:
Turn based or real time combat?
Is there gonna be isometric option?
gigantic open world(skyrim), normal open world(gothic), semi open world(witcher2) or linear world (dark messiah of might and magic)?
One character or party based?
"action" ARPG or RPG
also do you want to support dx 11 and tessellation?
the last one do you read thread about cyberpunk suggestion, dreams and wishes?

Remember this?
Sirnaq said:
Guys, only one question per person - pretty please:)
We've been asked twice to keep it to a single question per person; please listen to MM360, lest the devs become annoyed and not answer questions at all. ;)

KnightofPhoenix said:
Will Saburo Arasaka be in the game?
This would be my second question, if I could ask more than one. So thanks for posting it. Hopefully both will be answered :)

The burning question for me is whether I will be able to create a female player character. (I already have a few player character ideas percolating in my head! :))
While I have played and enjoyed the first Witcher game, I found it difficult to completely connect with Geralt and I prefer playing a female character in every game that allows that option.
Some people have said that this is already a given but I haven't seen any significant confirmation from CD Projekt (just a reference from Mr Pondsmith to a one man or one woman army in the video). Can someone please point out any other, possible, confirmation if I've missed it?
If the question about being able to choose a character's gender is already answered then will there be sex/romance encounters in the game for a heterosexual, female player character?

I love anything cyberpunk and I haven't been this excited for a computer game for about a decade!

My question:

Will the game be released for xbox 360 also, or is pc exclusive? or it will be lauched for the next generation consoles?

TucoBenedicto said:
"RPG" today is such a broad definition, it barely succeeds in describing a genre. So, I have to ask: when you guys say Cyberpunk is going to be a RPG, what do you exactly mean with that?
Because it could be an action game, a first person hybrid, a isometric party-based game in real-time or turn-based, and so on.
What *kind* of RPG are you planning to deliver, here?

I yield my allotted question opportunity to echo this excellent inquiry, in hopes of a considered answer.

Its already been stated the game will use the RedEngine, but I'd make no assumption it follows that Cyberpunk will therefore resemble TW2. I've no doubt you guys could surprise us with an extended & improved version of that already proven engine, providing whatever kind of gameplay experience you desire.

That, combined with the inherent vagueness of "RPG" when applied to a computer game due to its over/misuse by the industry for many years, and the fact that attempts by players to agree what essential elements constitute a CRPG ultimately fail or some accept that its entirely subjective, in our own minds, just as each of us has an uniquely personal experience while performing exactly the same actions in any good game...

... all result in claiming a game is an "RPG" is really like saying nothing at all.

Personally, if I can get two substantially different playthroughs of a narrative laden game i'll consider it an RPG. Simply different choices in the narrative is insufficient, there must be difference in how the player interacts with the environment. The more potential playthroughs the more "RPG" genre the title is, and the gameplay differences must be enforced by the game mechanics, not dependant on the player holding himself back by curtailing metagaming.

I.E Fallout 3, as much as i enjoyed it, isnt a RPG, since you can learn / max /do everything with one character easily vanilla.

Dragon AGe 2 is an RPG, 3 basic player-character types with intrinsic gameplay differences, though a much lesser progeny of vastly greater sires.

TW2 is a solid RPG, enforcing at least 3 playthrough of different gaming styles, no matter the hard definition of Geralt himself.

In Withers Geralt is sort of this agile light infantry guy, what kind of a combat styles will we you provide (is it more than one)?

I would like to know if every mode of gaming in the P&P RPG will have equal footing. I.e. will it be possible to play in both the physical world and the net and will they have different UIs?

I just want to say, thank you for the great games and all the hard work. So many questions, here is my top ones.:

1, Ok, a confession in the voiced protaganist versus silent protaganist debate. I am with the silent protagonist group because voiced protaganist is always limited in what they say and can do (even the awesome witcher 2 game sadly). Its the price of a voiced main character and I personally do not think having a voiced character is worth the price. So with that loaded statement, will the main character be voiced or silent protagonist?

Again, thank you for the great witcher games, can't wait to see cyberpunk!

Azriel77 said:
I just want to say, thank you for the great games and all the hard work. So many questions, here is my top ones.:

Reminder: Ask ONLY ONE QUESTION. Or I will start editing posts and deleting every question after the first one.

It isn't fair to the people who limited themselves to a single question at MM360's request for other people to post more.

Corylea said:
Reminder: Ask ONLY ONE QUESTION. Or I will start editing posts and deleting every question after the first one.

I suggest you do that already. Its becoming annoying for everyone.

Corylea said:

Corylea said:

Ditto. Also, it would be a good idea to include phrase "one question per person" in the title, making this rule obvious; especially, since it seems that many users do not even bother with reading previous pages or the opening post.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
At your service, dear Aditya! ;)

Also, it would be a good idea to include phrase "one question per person" in the title, making this rule obvious; especially, since it seems that many users do not even bother with reading previous pages or the opening post.
That's a good idea; I've changed the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom