"We Want Your Feedback".

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tweet appears to have been withdrawn/removed. No surprise given lawsuits.

Until the lawsuits are resolved, expect nothing but maintenance patches to address last Gen consoles and major bugs (do they include gamebreaking? Maybe). And maybe a DLC.

Everyone is cracking happy of course over the perceived just desserts that CDPR is receiving. What they don't understand is that it puts the game on hold for years - fix and content wise. So enjoy the shirt term sh--t show, you got your wish, they're going to TRY and hang CDPR high. But until then, nothing for the fans and the gamers who wanted this game to succeed.

If they truly want feedback, there's a suggestions sub-forum right here on their own domain they can read.

edit: okay, I WAS a bit rude. So let's try this instead:

Perhaps remove the "reply" function from the suggestions sub-forum so suggestions can be offered without ridicule or argument.

[...]

Last edited:
Gathering feedback by twitter posts is not the best way to do so.

However I still answered him. The game as huge potential and its up to them if they will use it or not.

Bug fixing and optimization is key right now.
Having fps drops between 40 to 70 with a Ryzen 9 3900X, RTX 2070 super and 32 gigs of ram.

Aside of all the bugs and glitches there are many ways to make night city more enjoyable and livable for example. Since the vehicle and npc behavior both seem to be "bugs" I would rather talk about V's interaction with the world and vise versa. Her street cred could be also used to be known on the streets for example.

Weapon balancing and skill balancing is another huge problem. Playing on hard I just get two hitted by enemies while still having a 200+ armor cyberware. Its ridiculous. Stealth gameplay with knifes and the mantis blades is also not usable afaik. We just have the animation to strangulate enemies or break their neck.

Crafting is crazy unbalanced too. Most people dont understand how it works for what I have seen and even with the dismantle junk skill and by dismanteling literally all weapons and clothes I still dont have enough epic components to craft or uprade more than somewhat 5 times.

The hitbox while using kerenzikov cyberware is broken too.

I also would have loved to see some consumables like in witcher 3 that give me more stats for reflexes like dodge chance with visual effects, crit chance/damage and upper that makes me more resistent against damage not only by damage taken but also by ignoring screen stuttering when getting it etc. Huge potential here.

Character Customization with make up, hair styles and colours etc. are also a point.

Also customization for vehicles regarding spoiler, colours, etc. in a garage maybe also combined with a repair function.

Vehicle handling, Walk function for PC players, more zoomed out mini map, deactivating auto centered camera which already was a problem in witcher 3 which is why I dont understand why they didnt implement it this time at the beginning.

Universal animations like the single one with viktor when getting cyberware implemented just for the other ripper docs.

I can keep going but there is so much feedback already which should be enough for now.

Regarding expansions its personal preference.
- A future with V finding a cure with different beginnings regarding the ending someone got
- Continuation with the mysterious peralez questline
- Being able to join maxtac with a different character/storyline

This is good to read tho. Hopefully this will mean that they are open to work on the game further that will result in a deep RPG experience as to what the community is asking for.

As I mentioned it before, I wouldn't even mind if CDPR made CP77 as their main IP for the coming decade and just work on expanding on it.

The communication has been like that for years. Opening up on things almost anywhere else but here.

They do read, though. Or so I’ve heard.
i mean, i can understand that they use social platforms as some sort of marketing place, but other than that, i think that they should stick more to their own forums.

i mean, i can understand that they use social platforms as some sort of marketing place, but other than that, i think that they should stick more to their own forums.

No doubt their forum is their main source of feedback.

Twitter isn't even appropriate for it with it's small character limit. They're probably looking at the bigger posts here combined with decent reviews on digital storefronts a lot more than whatever some random guy managed to squeeze within a 280 character limit.

Last edited:
i mean, i can understand that they use social platforms as some sort of marketing place, but other than that, i think that they should more to their own forums.

Yeah, I tried to point that out a couple of years back.

Some other developers do the same thing. I don’t know what’s the rationale behind it, but what can you do. That’s how things seem to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom