"We Want Your Feedback".

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cyberpunk feedback

Please do note that i'm not complaining, i'm loving the game and the story is beyond amazing! This is now a game that has great potential, and could even top some famous open world games in my opinion, if the cyberpunk team plays their cards right. I am simply providing feedback that is of great importance.

Firstly it is a big game and it has many quests and encounters that are fun to play. Giving feedback is something that can improve it even better, something that does need to be addressed!

The one thing that I was disappointed by was the concept of customization, for character and even cars. There was none and it could be really annoying seeing npcs with metal golden arms and even chromed skin, not because they had it but because I could not get something alike! Same thing goes for clothing, I've had to literally spend hours looking for my preferred colored suit but I always ended up with a yellow suit and not the one I was looking for which was red colored.

Another thing was not being able to change hairstyles or the cybernetics aesthetics I had on my character's face, what if I wanted to change my hairstyle or the color of my eyes? It really sucks not to be able to change my character's face and hairstyle throughout the game, the game is long and even for first time players some do not know what style we want to rock at first, what if we want to go from the “kitch” style to Neo militarism (corpo style) we just can't because some characters don't look like corpo style specially when it comes to not being able to make facial changes. Especially if some people have progressed far into the story, makes no sense starting over just because we do not like some features that we wanted in the beginning.

Secondly, player housing…. we or some… had expected that throughout the game V would be able to have the options of buying houses, mansions and apartments. Customization in this game is important, the concept and story behind cyberpunk is just way too amazing not to have this. That's the one thing I personally longed for, being able to make enough eddies so that I can buy a new place and MAYBE customize it. Same thing goes for the cars in the game, being stuck with the way they are is just not encouraging us to make a lot of eddies. The cars are cool and amazing don't get me wrong but still, it's feedback. The game should reward the player and make us feel like the big shots we are when our street cred is progresses and even if it reaches 50, housing and expensive unique clothes etc. is vital for that.

Then we have the cut content, which from what I've heard was simply a LOT! Underground city? Hacking being more fun and complicated? I get headaches by hacking, and playing as a netrunner honestly does not seem to be worth it for me. I do know that other people enjoy it but in a game world that is so complicated there is a great need to complicate even hacking in a fun way. Jacking into npc enemies' heads seemed golden, but what happened there?

And then there are companions… This honestly is something that also needs mentioning but as I progressed playing the game I noticed that even though some gigs that were large I could not have any backup. Like Jackie Welles, I have seen a lot in the trailers that are not a part of the game at the moment but still, how cool would it be to be able to call Jackie or some other npc asking for help when it comes to gigs? or simple socializing like other games where you can call friends and hangout at bars and clubs? Same thing with Delamains services, wouldn't the concept of having Delamain as a fast travel service be something good?

Then there are the gigs, they are well made and I liked them but one thing that would have been great is actually being able to have access to harder and more grand gigs the more our street cred goes up. Now this is something that could encourage players to do more gigs and explore what night city has to offer! Same thing goes for some thieving or hostage missions, why not deliver the valuable stolen things to the fixers in person? it's more immersive. or gigs like the one in the beginning with Jackie? just retrieving and dropping at some machine all the time gets boring

Now this is the feedback I've come with so far. But I'd love to give even more feedback and ideas if requested. The concept of this game and the game itself is just amazing, and I love it. With more improvement and feedback it can become even better and maybe legendary.

Thanks for reading!

No one is attacking me, people are attacking CDPR. As far as this community goes and why CDPR aren't communicative on the forums, we will always be judged for our worst, because being respectful isn't some big achievement, it's common sense, it's something that is expected in a civilized society. Just because there are people being sensible and respectful, it doesn't mean the good somehow compensates for the bad. The bad is the bad, I saw multiple comments of people calling CDPR devs amateurs in the last couple weeks, multiple comments where they attack Keanu Reeves, blame him, all over rumors, multiple comments calling the game straight up trash in every aspect of it. Not to mention the hundreds of comments that mods delete and you never get to see.

If the community stoops so low we can't be going around saying not everyone is like that. So what if not everyone is like that? That doesn't diminish the damage these people have done and keep doing. CDPR lied in their marketing, delivered an unfinished game and it certainly put their relationship with their community in jeopardy, but that relationship is a two way street. The community is burning bridges as well, justified or not.

And when CDPR redeem Cyberpunk 2077 despite all the hate and vitriol, they might look back on that whole journey and reconsider if it was ever worth it to try to have a close relationship with their fans. That won't be on them, that will be on us.

You sure have a way with words and that's a compliment.

Some things reflect to just random people like me, who happened to like the game. It's a pattern of certain thing, and it has been always present, more or less, and not only in gaming communities, but others as well. It is becoming very suffocating even if I'm here trying to achieve very simple goal. Express what made this product work for me?

To demonstrate:
1. I felt I played a game that acknowledged that I'm an adult. Exploring the world, doing missions, say police missions and some gigs, there were at times linked content there and gang dynamics regarding inner power dynamic and relation to community around them. Awfully lot of content read and worked like scenarios taken from actual police cases. So of course it breaks the 4th. wall but I'm willing to suspend my disbelief again and got sucked in even deeper.

2. Relationship to world and other characters. Not centric, not Batman in any sense made experience believable. I did't needed to like every character and I can just leave some things unfinished, fail a quest, but keep playing the main story arch. Characters are multidimensional. In romance, Panam for me, importance of affection and I was overall surprised about quality of writing and presentation (helluva problem solving skills there!). Romantic side worked at some terms better than some absurdly expensive Hollywood productions, that sometimes come out like asexual drones trying to pretend they have that drive, ridiculous.
I haven't ever been interested about some sort of personal virtual girl friend experience. I appreciate that I could experience this like cinematic experience. I don't want to evaluate what they seek from romantic interactive content, but that was important for me.

3. Shakespeare, Freud. In real life, real people who are important to us including also young minds observing this world. And for us adults, lecturing is not always the best approach, but to be available to discuss if some ideals we think are human, have somehow grown to be something inhuman, artificial. Solving this kind of matters concerns us, this is one more thing I can adapt to use. Brilliant.

4. It achieves to be a very good game first. Lot's of things in game that can be observed, pondered about, but they are just there. Achieving to be a good game first gives access to deeper layers, it's up to player to decide what they focus on.

To get back to actual topic
1. Complex works, makes it difficult to give meaningful feedback in short form.
2. Sexuality is very important topic but it's also tends to get in things we in general prefer to stay private
3. Deeper in area which is in private space, do I need to say more?
4. -

It's very difficult to come and express thoughts when there appears to be like two Cyberpunk games. One is Cyberpunk 2077 I played but then a lot of discussion appears to be about some sort of CP 2077 Magical Edition. I can't use that.

I'm not sure if Magical Edition would even be a product I would be interested about. I don't know what was promised. Maybe there was a train in trailer years ago, I can't remember, but what made this game great experience for me has nothing to do with trains. So then it isn't GTA 2077, but I think I got much better game than GTA. So what there is for me even to discuss?

Like or dislike a product, the actual product, that discussion can lead to improved product. Shadowboxing CP 2077 Magical Edition that keeps getting new features and expanding, is not that, but total intellectual disconnect.

There's circular logic. Suggested goal, then suggested method reaching goal makes achieving goal impossible, things taken out from context to weaponize them. Moral outrage based on unauthentic sources, probably even conspiracy. Nothing of this actually build towards better product, but is just Intellectual dishonesty.

Cyberpunk 2077 is very mature product, in many sense but aren't easy to discuss about in todays internet culture to begin with, not even behind throwaway account like this. And then there is this chaos, so it's unlikely that many will give feedback about certain subjects in game. Yet these forums should enable that. I'm not blaming moderation or community management, because for what I have seen, people are doing what they can. But maybe it would be time to discuss, if some new policies should be set, even if temporarily.

Then it's of course a matter of increased bureaucracy, if the whole organization could be involved, because they should. And forget morale in other sense that policies should ultimately build towards better product(s). That cannot be achieved by only hearing what personnel want to hear, because that often isn't, what they need to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point I only want a video of CDPR talking abut what happened with the development of this game.

Looks like the only finished part of this game It's the 3d modeling and texturing that looks awesome. The rest of the game is mediocre to bad in every aspect, everything feels rushed.

Just look for example how bad the non-lethal takedown looks... And we only have 1 btw.

If you only focus on bug and performance fixing in this 2 big patches you are going to make more people realize how empty and rushed this game really is.

I loved the witcher 3 but this is unacceptable

Pretty, but dead world. Should be able to save everyone, or no one. Characters are very shallow, or low interactivity. Can't join Yorinobu Arasaka side. Too much Silverhand, I shouldn't need his permission to storm Arasaka tower. The world is not affected by my actions.
Not enough choices. V and Takemura are the only characters that don't give up or die after their plans go wrong. Horrible AI. The factions don't really do anything, pretty to look at, but hollow. Poor customization options through out the game. Lore problems, Trauma team could have revived Saburo, cloning has been a thing for a while, Biotechnica already did the transferring minds thing, and nanomachinces could reprogram V's DNA back to original.
Too many scripted events. Low replay ability, the game can never surprise.
Clothing needs to be redone, should be able to upgrade from common to uncommon, to etc.. Common clothing should have no mod slots, but higher quality items should have more mod slots depending on their quality.
Need more boss battles or other strong oppents. Also redo skill trees to unlock special moves we can use. Let us experience the technology. Increase the variety of NPC's, EMTs and firefighters maybe? Finish the map

I want more Trauma Team missions I found this video and It was pretty dope Hidden Trauma Team Quest

Where i live false advertisement is considered a fraud as it should be. I have absolutely no respect for who is distorting realities in order to sell a product. Nothing justifies lies or deiciving.

Also i won't excuse cd projekt to use this unethical pratice. In the end they Authorized the marketing for what is it so they are to blame equally for the marketing.
Dishonesty is what is it. Dishonesty.
It should never be excused.

You can have that opinion if you want and your definition consider "false advertising" .

I don't believe they did anything wrong in regards to "false advertising " and I stand behind my opinion above I have no sympathy for people who do not do their own verification.

My feedback on Twitter was that he should look at the forum.

Here, you will find valid criticism from real fans, who take the time to look into things. Twitter is only good if you want sugar blown up your arse.

valid form real fans? disagree with that completely . Your saying anyone who praised and enjoys the game is not valid or a "real fan"

Twitter is only good if you want sugar blown up your arse

disagree with that it is dismissive of any thing positive .

Thanks, hopefully that feedback reaches them.

Asking for peoples opinion on twitter though scares me, that's probably the last place on Earth I'd want anyone's opinion on how to improve anything.

I could say the same thing about this forums and the in my opinion over reactive negative posts / false advertising / missing features / combat balancing etc rants in the last moth personally

Very true, they took the whole "we know what gamers want" route and failed.

I disagree with that assessment,

Metascore
Generally favorable reviewsbased on 88 Critic ReviewsWhat's this?
User Score
Mixed or average reviewsbased on 27132 Ratings

I only gave it a 6.5 in my review and there are disappointments but in my view that statement is overactive

Never ever. Too many people praising. Aspects of the game.

Mabey you should not dismiss that so quickly then

Sounds like the game is not the disaster your opinion makes it out to be .

Also

All the things you mentioned in your list really aren't important to me in my view there are more important things I personally think they should be working on

hey need more

expanding Judy and Panam Romance
More affection and intimacy's
Make clouds interactive
New story DLC where we find a cure an live happily ever after
an interactive apartmetn that have differnt cuuscese for you and your partner
Citadel type dlc ( without the mission)
thats jsut offthe top of my head

Things personally hope they don't waste devs time on

Combat - this is not GTA, The division , destiny
combat balancing
multiplayer
random npc AI
car customizations
etc

You can have that opinion if you want and your definition consider "false advertising" .

I don't believe they did anything wrong in regards to "false advertising " and I stand behind my opinion above I have no sympathy for people who do not do their own verification.

valid form real fans? disagree with that completely . Your saying anyone who praised and enjoys the game is not valid or a "real fan"

I could say the same thing about this forums and in my opinion over reactive negative posts / false advertising / missing features rants in the last moth personally

Metascore
User Score

I only gave it a 6.5 in my review and there are disappointments but in my view that statement is overactive

Also

All the things you mentioned in your list really aren't important to me in my view there are more important things I personally think they should be working on

You can't learn what needs to go improved from people who are universally praising your product.

You learn that from people who raised valid points.

Story inconsistencies at the end, AI, police system, skill system, lootgame, crafting and so on and so on.

People who universally praise this game either have very low expectations or fail to see obvious shortcomings.
You can't learn anything from them.

Yeah, we don’t know.

It might’ve gone badly and turned into a regular shitshow, but it might’ve also gone well if there would’ve been a bit of open discussion where Vat could’ve clarified that ”not true” doesn’t mean that they aren’t working for the game to get better (something that shouldn’t even need any clarification).

But we’ll never know now.

That’s the problem of oneliner responses. People might not (will not) understand what’s being said.
Guess it could have been quite civilized, if there only had been some set ground rules.
Threads have a tendency to spiral into the beyond, even with moderators. Makes it quite dificult to find the posts that are actualy useful.

You can't learn what needs to go improved from people who are universally praising your product.

You learn that from people who raised valid points.

Story inconsistencies at the end, AI, police system, skill system, lootgame, crafting and so on and so on.

People who universally praise this game either have very low expectations or fail to see obvious shortcomings.
You can't learn anything from them.

Or people have unreasonable high expectations and expect every game to be like W3 which scored in the 90's for both critic and users.

So I disagree with your assessment that any dissenting opinion is "valuable" simply for the fact that its a "dissenting opinion"

You keep saying "valid points " like they are facts which they are not .

They may be important to you but they are still "Subjective Opinions" of what you and people who agree with you personally think are detriments to the game.

they are NOT "valid points" to EVERYONE's Opinion or a "factual reflection" on the game itself.

I could say the same thing about this forums and the in my opinion over reactive negative posts / false advertising / missing features / combat balancing etc rants in the last moth personally

Metascore
User Score

Also

Just that you think working on the AI would be a waste of the devs time alone, is more than plenty for me.
I have enjoyed my 50 somewhat hours on my Nomad, but if you step away from the beaten path for a while and start looking... Well there are some pretty major things here. Putting carchases on rails in 2020 is inexcuseable, same goes for police TP'ing on my location. Its not that the game is bad, its just so far behind on so many aspects. And in No way what was advertised.

Or people have unreasonable high expectations and expect every game to be like W3 which scored in the 90's for both critic and users.

So I disagree with your assessment that any dissenting opinion is "valuable" simply for the fact that its a "dissenting opinion"

You keep saying "valid points " like they are facts which they are not .

They may be important to you but they are still "Subjective Opinions" of what you and people who agree with you personally think are detriments to the game.

they are NOT "valid points" to EVERYONE's Opinion or a "factual reflection" on the game itself.
Expectations fueled by CDPR.

So bringing up the despawning NPCs is not a valid point?
The broken cybernatics?
Boring lootgame?
Unreflected endings?

Blindly accepting an unacceptable release is not promoting high quality.

People seem determined to use this as a battleground for their personal skirmishes, despite a clear warning earlier.
Besides, the developer in question asked for feedback on Twitter.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom