"We Want Your Feedback".

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment, Cyberpunk 2077 feels like the story portion to a much larger online multiplayer world. I heard it was delayed, but am very eager to explore it live.

I would like to have something more to do in the game until that happens. Maybe some repeatable missions to build out the rest of my character's skills and stats so I can explore all of them without having to play through 3 more times from the beginning to see what it all does.

Wouldn't mind having a dedicated studio to do photoshoots of models. ;}

guess we'll have to agree to disagree

it's become no surprise to me that mods and game devs are ghosts, but not for the reason some of you seem to believe.

I will agree to that as I don't agree with anything you posted above either. ( even though I snipped everything butthe 2 line for clarity)

People also have the opinion they are silent because this has has been such a " disaster" that it has "ruin the trust and reputations" in a global sense and the "lawsuits" are why they are quiet .

I think that is an over reaction and don't believe any of those reason are true to.

Last edited:
instead of them posting in a "just so you know" kind of way, i'd prefer there were constructive posts, ones that addressed community concerns. but maybe i'm just old fashioned in that i prefer posts w/ substance and with limited melatonin on noses.

There used to be a time where I would've agreed with you.

Those days are long gone. The gaming community has become increasingly toxic over the years. Threats against entire development teams or specific developers were not a common occurrence a decade ago.

Now they are.

Just one change that illustrates how bad things have become. Sometimes people need to be reminded that their own shitty behavior is the very reason they're not getting what they want.

The bad is the bad, I saw multiple comments of people calling CDPR devs amateurs in the last couple weeks, multiple comments where they attack Keanu Reeves, blame him, all over rumors, multiple comments calling the game straight up trash in every aspect of it. Not to mention the hundreds of comments that mods delete and you never get to see.
This is exactly why mods are here for, to sort these people/posts out. Thats why we dont see them now, so why should it be a problem for CDPR to go on the forum, if those posts are taken care of?
And when CDPR redeem Cyberpunk 2077 despite all the hate and vitriol, they might look back on that whole journey and reconsider if it was ever worth it to try to have a close relationship with their fans. That won't be on them, that will be on us.
I'll be honest with you, if you consider this a close relationship, i dont want to be in an abusive relationship with CDPR.
Because as you can see, CDPR still had the audacity to lie to its "loyal fanbase" they had such a good relationship with.
I can blame people raging mindlessly, yes, but i cant blame people w

That is a subjective opinion I gave the game a 6.5 out of 10 and the only real issues I have with it are not a part of the normal rant ( romances to short , issue with the main story t self ( Evelyn dying , 6moth death sentence, no third person etc) over all main story too short , clothes have stats etc )
Dont know how to answer this one, i think you misunderstood my comment.
If you are saying 90% of people are unhappy . There over all pc ratings which count for 59% of the sales say other wise and have a lot more players behind them.

Yes the console rating are lower but that is because of my opinion stated earlier that I believe the game was not even made with last gen consoles in min but the next gen build was modified for last gen consoles and it backfired.

either way console players were offered are blanket refund at one point so really in my mind if they could get a refund and move on

Also there have been posts about last gen console user have enjoyed the game .

So personally out of 13 Million player I believe the majority are satisfied or happy as the overall user pc ratings would indicate

user pc ratings would indicate

Mixed or average reviews based on 27051 Ratings

just statically speaking 27051 is a better statically as a base than what you will fin on t he forums or most social media.

I also don't think any of the legal action or other governing body investigation will actually lead to anything none of us do until a verdict is given.
Again, i think you missed that comment which my comment was related to. i never said 90% are unhappy, dont know where you got that comment from.
missed..PNG

I disagree how many times to you see the words " lied " "scam" and "false advertising" thrown around.
Yes okay, but how is that related to namecalling? CDPR did lie. They did false advertisment.
Where did i do namecalling now?

Just ]know that your options may not be shared no matter what " fact" you think are relevant . There a re some like myself who think the game is not up to W3 standards but also harbor no ill will toward the devs and feel it was still value for $60.

Also I also do nothing tither 'reputation" or trust have be harmed in any meaningful way due to the ratings they have received.
If you think that way, by all means, think that way. You are free to think whatever you want. Your opinion is your opinion, my opinion is mine.

The room has suddenly grown cold
And outside in the street it's raining
You packed your bags and said good-bye
You took my heart without explaining
How could you go
How could you go
We had a love most people never know
Stop
Before you break my heart

I want you back *
Don't care what I have to do
I want you back *

I want you back *
Gotta get it through to you
I want you back *

If I can make you see only you can fill the need in me
If you walk away you'll regret it someday
Please stay!

This room is full of memories
And shadows of the past remind me
Of all the love I gave in vain
And all the hurt I feel inside me
I want you back *
I want you back *
We had a love most people never know
Stop
Before you break my heart

I WANT YOU BACK *

* fixed proper but *

There used to be a time where I would've agreed with you.

Those days are long gone. The gaming community has become increasingly toxic over the years. Threats against entire development teams or specific developers were not a common occurrence a decade ago.

Now they are.

Just one change that illustrates how bad things have become. Sometimes people need to be reminded that their own shitty behavior is the very reason they're not getting what they want.

A little off in specifics (online vs. offline vs. SP vs. MP communities generally) but.....

I came up in the online gaming world through the later ToriMud years, and transitioned into online gaming with EverQuest as my first ever 3D MMO right after it launched. Played it all the way up through Shadows of Luclin expansion when things started to get stupid competitive with the upcoming World of Warcrap (I know people love it, but it just smacks too much of "gimme uber loots for little to no effort!!!" for my taste). Luclin was also the point where SOE started to subtly change the level of EQ's notoriously "unforgiving" gameplay. Subsequent expansions only made it worse. Away went ideas like recovering your corpse to get your gear back after a raid or group wipe, for the more insta-gratification method of simply summoning it to a graveyard.

The point is, this "subtle" movement toward WoW's more "leisurely" style of gameplay split the community in two. Many felt it made the game less challenging. Others felt it made it more "fun". But EVERYONE blamed SOE for it. After WoW's launch and it's rapid growth ramped up, EQ's playerbase withered away until it was mostly just gold farmers and bots left. I played WoW with my sons for a bit after leaving EQ behind. But left that too after it's first expansion because I couldn't stomach the sense of entitlement it fostered. That's when I turned my focus back toward single player RPGs.

Ultimately though, I've noticed very little change between the communities I left after EQ, and others I've joined since, regardless of the platform or media. Perhaps I just missed the ones you described.

It's just PR.
I've shelved the game at 30% completion until they have the patches and the DLC to make it an enjoyable game.

Shadows, romances, an actual interactive World etc etc.
So much...my God.

You know... I just realized something.

Given what kind of hive of scum and villainy Twitter is... if CDPR is looking for honest opinions on TWITTER of all places... than God have mercy on this company, for it is really doomed. Or, to rephrase, now I really REALLY hope this is ONLY a PR move, and nothing else...

A subjective rant and option that is not different than any of the rants we have seen on here and should be taken as such .

The feelings expressed in this video are not indictive to "everyone" experience and should not be taken as some sort of "benchmark" of the games performance or over all "review"

In my opinion Its a you tube video playing off the rage to get clicks. No I am not defence anyone . This is my opinion and my opinion alone.
is there anything from what he said a lie? yes or no? don't steer the attention by using words like "rant" "crybaby" and so on and be objective.
Is an youtube video and is getting the likes it deserves for calling CDPR for what they are.

Tweet appears to have been withdrawn/removed. No surprise given lawsuits.

Until the lawsuits are resolved, expect nothing but maintenance patches to address last Gen consoles and major bugs (do they include gamebreaking? Maybe). And maybe a DLC.

Everyone is cracking happy of course over the perceived just desserts that CDPR is receiving. What they don't understand is that it puts the game on hold for years - fix and content wise. So enjoy the shirt term sh--t show, you got your wish, they're going to TRY and hang CDPR high. But until then, nothing for the fans and the gamers who wanted this game to succeed.

Oh, cry me a river. I'm so sad for one of the largest game publishers in Europe, which just sold 13+ million copies of their unfinished game.
I'm sure that being sued for their lies to their investors will totally end any ability of them to do any work on their game.
Definitely..... not.
You hire lawyers for that, they have more than enough money, it's not like the courts will freeze their funds or that all the actual devs can't work because they have to make testimonies 24/7 for months.

Reading through these comments - it's clear what people use to title their threads, their blogs and their videos really actually matter.

Because people will pile on without actually verifying and confirming what they said.

--- For those who haven't actually looked at twitter.

It's not official CD Projket comment, it's literally just a dude saying that he has been reading and is listening to what people are posting to him on Twitter on his personal account. That is all.

It's not official CD Projket comment, it's literally just a dude saying that he has been reading and is listening to what people are posting to him on Twitter on his personal account. That is all.
This is the weird thing about Twitter. People are getting fired for tweets made on their personal accounts. People put in where they work at and what they do in their Twitter bios, and then get followers not because of what they write, but because of who they are.

As such, yes, technically this is someone's private Twitter account, not the official company account. Except that person is a CDPR employee (or at least claims to be; admittedly it's not a verified account), thus the waters become muddy.

is there anything from what he said a lie? yes or no? don't steer the attention by using words like "rant" "crybaby" and so on and be objective.
Is an youtube video and is getting the likes it deserves for calling CDPR for what they are.

Yeah, it's a bit ridiculous to call it a rant, when he is clearly only showing the actual problems the game has AND the parts where CDPR didn't deliver what they planned and told us would be in the game.
He is not ranting at all, he is making very specific observations and valid criticism.
The problem here is less the content of the video and more the stance by those that have gone into what I call "knee-jerk defence reaction."
Those people have decided to be absolutely loyal to CDPR and accept no criticism as valid or fair. They twist the facts and declare that it wasn't CDPR which hyped the game or made all these claims of what would be in the game, but instead other players, youtube channels and gaming journalists.
And if you have this position, a video like the one linked is a rant, because it can't be anything else, because acknowledging it is valid and actually fair criticism would mean they would have to admit that they are lying to themselves.

Guest 3782876

Years ago I saw some people from CD Projekt Red on the forums, but it was never a big influx of posts and it is completely understandable that they don’t post around here, we are not in 2008 when the community was small.

Though he will receive more responses on Twitter, I think on the forums he will get a better elaborated feedback, due to the nature of the social network itself, I find it difficult to send something very complex or analytical from there, but who knows?
Maybe from Direct Message? but I don't think everyone will have this option.
As it is not an official company post, I can't make a big deal about it, I really hope he gets decent feedback and maybe changes some things, but its just ''I want to hear you and whatever''.

And of course, the forum is also intended to receive feedback, so it would be logical to look around here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, cry me a river. I'm so sad for one of the largest game publishers in Europe, which just sold 13+ million copies of their unfinished game.
I'm sure that being sued for their lies to their investors will totally end any ability of them to do any work on their game.
Definitely..... not.
You hire lawyers for that, they have more than enough money, it's not like the courts will freeze their funds or that all the actual devs can't work because they have to make testimonies 24/7 for months.

Here, I'll even hand you a frozen mug. You can cry whatever you want, including the piss. :)

Here's one of the mad lynch mob now folks. Take a good look for five cents!

Talk about inability to read - it's not that they WON'T work on it, it's that they CAN'T if the legal constraints don't allow them to make progress other than to perform maintenance releases.

Notably, they are NOT legally bound to anything other than that. They don't even have a product roadmap that is public knowledge for CP2077. So they can sit on their thumbs for now until eternity and there's nothing legally binding for them to move on to.

LOL - reading comprehension.

Yes okay, but how is that related to namecalling? CDPR did lie. They did false advertisment.
Where did i do namecalling now?

- NO In my view the devs did not lie. There was no false advertisement .

- the rants about " missing features , 'the game we were promised" and 'false advertisings " did not take into account everything we saw and herd was not the finished product but part of the open development cycle .

- they shared an opened development process. They may have had 100 Ideas over 4 years of development if only 40 made it into the game. That was the finished game.

The open development cycle personally I think that was the absolute worst choice ever made in gaming as this was guaranteed to happen.

- I have seen posts on here where some last gen console users have enjoyed the game. That seem to be as forgotten as the some PC users dismissing every single post that says the game is running flawlessly on various hardwear /softwear configurations. and still insisting that it is the "software " that is broken not the fact its incompatible with their personal systems as a whole for some unknown reason.

In the end it last gen may have failed and being removed by Sony ( Micorsoft has not removed it interesting isnt it ?) but you could also interpret the comment as "Cyberpunk 2077 runs surprisingly well” on last gen console considering how old and outdated the system is and was never meant to run this game.

See how anything can have a different meaning. People choose to interpret what they see and read.

- if people choose to believe everything in the the various content shared up to release was "in the game" that's on them not the company.

- yet anyone that stands up and points this outs gets personally attacked and deemed as a " white knight" or "dev defender" or "Shill" which means they not capable of having an opinion that differs from they way dissatisfied people see things and have no mind of their own.

Zix135 said:
This product is not finished! It is not a product introduced in 2019 Deep dive video!!! We are still asking for complete back cut content!!!
That wasn't the finished product though they were sharing the journey with the public so if they had 100 ideas for features during development doesn't mean all hundred will be in final product. when your developing something things can be cut all the way up to gold . That's part of development not a scam or false advertising.

If in my opinion if someone is going worry about the final product they should not preorder or even buy on day 1 they should wait till about 5 days later and read all the first impression reviews , social media impressions and game play videos and then decide if they buy it.

If they choose not to and are unhappy my opinion is that is not on the company but on the consumer .

Last edited:
I remember the death of BSN, I really miss those forums, but in the end it was obvious it had become a place of hostility against BioWare. This forum honestly follows the same footsteps. I think most studios that go through this realize it's not worth it to engage with the community on a personal level.
Well. Bioware pouring oil into the fire was not helpful either.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe the dev team is less active on the forums, because it's full of criticism.

Twitter seems to praise the game.

It's off course more fun to read praise than to face criticism.

Well. Bioware pouring oil into the fire was not helpful either.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe the dev team is less active on the forums, because it's full of criticism.

Twitter seems to praise the game.

It's off course more fun to read praise than to face criticism.

depends on the how someone values the relevance of the criticism of it and the ratio of it .

( personal experience nothing to do with the game in general)

There are some criticism that are unreasonable. I personally always felt if I can keep at least 60% of my customers happy then I am doing well. You cant please everyone all of the time and some people really are "karens" and I generally ignore them and don't want them as my customer as they are most entitled and unreasonable consumers on the planet .

I have actually rejected people as customer because they were being to unreasonable and I simply didn't want them as a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom