Weapon damage bug

+
I have the crafted Iconic weapon, Comrade's Hammer, where after the latest patch, 1.05, the damage of it in the inventory screen was cut in half, while the damage displayed in the upgrade section of the crafting screen is what the damage of the gun should/used to be. if it was changed in the patch it was not mentioned.

Screenshots attached for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot (75).png
    Screenshot (75).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 129
I also have this issue, but instead of showing half the damage on the craft screen, it shows around 300 damage, even though the crafted weapon should have around 2000 damage. Also the description of it says "TECH - Can be charged to release a powerful shot." but since it is a single shot weapon, this is incorrect. If it was a two shot weapon instead of being a single shot, this wouldn't be an issue. It is supposed to be a revolver after all, turning it into a two shot weapon would fix the issue and it could actually revolve even if it is just once. Alternatively, description of it could be changed to "POWER - Bullets can ricochet off surfaces." instead.

Lastly, I noticed this weapon sometimes doesn't do any damage. Especially to police drones. I never had this issue with any other weapon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom