Weapon Damage Glitches

+
So I'm noticing that the damage output showing in my inventory and equipped screen is completely different from what is says in the upgrade window. For example, I've upgraded one of my guns to 50+ damage, but on my equipped screen its only at 25. This is happening for a bunch of other weapons, almost all epic and legendary. Amazing....2 years later of updates and the devs still can't figure out how to get rid of something as annoying and game breaking as this. Barely want to keep progressing since there's a chance all my weapons will be nerfed to output damage on par with when you literally first start the game. And the upgrade components are permanently lost. Anyone else have experience with this?

The "true" values are the one in your inventory (or equipped/held, stats also include your perks/skills stats). So you don't "loose" anything, the values on the upgrade-crafting tab are simply wrong.

Hey thanks for the response but it doesn't make much sense since considering some weapons have the same consistent damage number across the board whether its equipped, in inventory, or on the upgrade screen. Seems to be at random which ones randomly get cut in half. Having a busted upgrade system is so annoying. Im spending crafting components to see a certain damage, which the upgrade system steadily shows increasing just to equip and see its half that or less . And again only for SOME weapons and it seems to be complete at random. Im making sure i don't have any mods equipped that would lower damage output AND On top of that, my selected perks are supposed to INCREASE damage so not sure why when my weapon damage is literally dropping in half.

Hey thanks for the response but it doesn't make much sense since considering some weapons have the same consistent damage number across the board whether its equipped, in inventory, or on the upgrade screen. Seems to be at random which ones randomly get cut in half. Having a busted upgrade system is so annoying. Im spending crafting components to see a certain damage, which the upgrade system steadily shows increasing just to equip and see its half that or less . And again only for SOME weapons and it seems to be complete at random. Im making sure i don't have any mods equipped that would lower damage output AND On top of that, my selected perks are supposed to INCREASE damage so not sure why when my weapon damage is literally dropping in half.
Since release, it never happen to me that stats decreased after upgrading a weapon or a peace of clothe (even less, cut in half). And I always craft/upgrade a lot. I means if I check the weapon stats before in the inventory, upgrade once (or as many times as possible), then check again in the inventory, stats always goes up, always (weapons or clothes no matter).
Like I said, stats which are displayed in crafting and upgrading tabs are wrong (and often absurdly high). Useless to take a look on them, it won't be the stats that you will get anyway.

Anyway, do you use (or used) mods ?
If not (I means never...), you can send a ticket to the support ("contact us" button).

Top Bottom